Recovery

Jack hands Ben to Louis and walks straight over to where I was laying in bed.

"No, no, no. You can't do this to me. This is our son. We need to be a happy couple and family for him. Please. Let me fix things." Gilinsky pleaded holding my hand as he cried in it.

What do I do? I've always been a big believer of a happy family.

"G." I whisper. "You promise you won't do this to me again?" He looks up at me with teary eyes.

"I promise baby. I promise. I promise. I promise." He kissed up my arm. I still held on to Harry. Because I know he'd always be there for me no matter what.

"Can I have a moment with Harry please." I look over at everyone. Trying to avoid Harry's eyes. This is going to be hard. I don't want him to feel like I'm using him. I don't want that at all.

As everyone walked away, I feel G get up and kiss my cheek.

"I'll see you in a little bit babe." I gave him a small smile.

I waited until the door was completely closed.

"What do you want to-"

"I like you. I really do. Harry, you are amazing person. And I hate to say this to you. But I am going to chose G over our blossoming relationship because he's the father of my son. I hope you understand that." My eyes can seem to take a break from tearing up.

"You know I will always be here for you. I like you as well. I would do anything for you. And I'm thankful that you gave me this experience. Very thankful. Just know that I care for you, and I wish you the best on anything. I support you with anything. I want you to also know that I'm here. Whenever that jackass isn't around like today, I'll be here. I can take his place whenever you'd like." He holds on to my face.

"Thank you." I whisper.

This man is a man.

He leans into me and places a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I'll go get the boys. Do you want anything to eat?"

"Yea. A little snack will be fine. Thank you." I smile at him.

Moments later, I hear the whole gang walk in along with the nurse.

"Diana, I'm going to take Ben that way you can rest up."

"Thank you." I smile.

After she walks out Louis states, "so what are we doing lads? Party?" He starts to dance. We all looked at him like he was crazy. This bitch.

"In all honesty, I was joking." He steps back to be behind Liam.

"True story, he's not." Liam states and everyone starts laughing.

"Good thing we don't have a show in about three days, Diana. You got lucky." Liam stated.

"Yea, I've been lucky all my life." I smiled.

I can't seem to get Harry off my mind. I want to see him, admire him, talk to him, angry him, make him smile. I want to see every side of him.

"Well it is getting late lads. We should head out. Call us Diana if you need anything love." Louis says. They all line up to give me a kiss on the check as they leave the room. Johnson included.

"Bye guys." I smile at them as they said bye in unison.

Gilinsky sat next to me and got on his phone. Great. This is why he wanted us together. For him to ignore me and make me feel worthless. Fuck me and my decisions.