Chapter 1

The night was beautiful. The sky was clear, and you could see every star shinning above your head. I looked down from the sky and felt slow wind touch my skin as I shivered. Andrew took my hand and gave it a little squeeze as pulling me toward the car door.

He opened the passenger door for me, and I gave him a small smile as I sat inside the car. He gently closed the door and ran to the other side. His slap his keys in ignition and started the car as closing his door and pulling his seatbelt against his chest.

I looked at him for a minute studying his face that for some reason looked different to me. I let out the soft and quit sigh and pulled the seatbelt over my chest too.

Andrew pulled away from the cliff that we park to look at the sky and hit the road. The ride to my house was quite as the whole night itself. Andrew didn't find an interest to talk to me and I didn't find the way to start the conversation.

Him being away for months didn't do any good to our relationship and we grow apart. Our relationship started to be off and on thing and I didn't like it on bite.

As he parked in front of my house and turn off the car, I looked at him and he was already looking my way. He let out the sigh and my heart started to beat faster.

"Listen Laura" he started but went quit for a moment before taking long breath in and out. His hands started to move fast and the next thing I knew his warm mouth was against mine.

I groan in pleaser, as I felt his tongue dance inside of my mouth. He pulled his hands away from my cheeks and wrap them around my waist as pulling me on top of him on driver seat.

He let out long groan as he played with ham of my shirt. My shaking fingers started unbuttoning his shirt as he started to suck on my neck, leaving me no choose then to moan.

I started to move my hips against his cock. He groaned against my neck and tight his hold around my waist. I started to push his shirt down when my phone started to ring inside of my purse. I slowly pulled away from him and I was about to grab my purse, when Andrew hand came on top of mine and pulled it away.

"Leave it. It will stop" he whispered and started to suck on my neck again. The phone stopped ringing and started again after couple of seconds.

I pushed Andrew back from me and reach for my purse again, not caring what he had to say. I pulled my phone out and looked at my screen only to saw unknown number on it. I press the green bottom and press the phone against my ear.

"Hello" I slowly said and waited for the person on the other line to speak. "Good afternoon my name is Hannah Jones, is this Laura Marano?" she sweetly asked, and I nodded my head before answering. "Speaking"

"I'm Mr. Lynch currently assistant and I am calling because Mr. Lynch wants to have an interview with you about the job to be his assistant" those words hit me like a train. I remembered giving my report to Lynch company a week before the call, but never expect to get the call from the most handsome and mean billionaire in Hollywood.

My breath was catch in my lungs and Andrew moved closer to me starting to pull my shirt off as I slowly pushed him away.

"When is the interview" I asked, with my voice slowly shaking and Andrew gave me a weird look. I didn't pay attention to him and hold the phone tighter against my ear. "Tomorrow at 9 in the morning" I nodded my head again; even thought I knew she couldn't see me.

"Ok. I will be there" I slowly whispered, and my heart started to beat faster. "Good afternoon Ms. Marano" Hannah slowly said and lain went dead. I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked toward the window in backside of the car. Andrew started to suck on my neck again and I pushed him away. He slowly groaned and looked at me as I shook my head.