Chapter 4

"Well, that was interesting," Harry says once we leave the trial.

"Don't lie Harry," I say.

"Okay, it was kinda boring." He says.

"Well, if he wouldn't have admitted to it it might have been more interesting." I say plainly as Harry opens my car door for me and I step in.

"Yeah, so now to see the boys." He tells me with a smile.

"Already?" I ask nervously. What if they hate me.

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason." I say as we drive to the hotel.

"So, how's the job?" I ask.

"It's good our new CD is out, we are on tour now. That would explain why we are here." Harry says with a small laugh.

"Fun." I say,"How far till the hotel?"

"it's close, your haven't worked hard on pateince have you?" Harry says.

"No, you know me and waiting don't get along." I say with a small laugh.

"Whatever." Harry says smiling and I punch him playfully in the arm.

"So, we tell the boys that I changed my name." I say making sure that's the plan.

"Yep." He says pulling into a parking lot. Finally!

I jump out of the car and wait for Harry to get his slow butt out of the car.

"Come on!" I say.

"Someone's excited. How come you weren't that excited seeing me?" He asks with a pout.

"Oh shut up and come on." I say practically dragging him with me and into the elevator as Harry pushes the top floor.

"I'm serious about that question." Harry says still pouting.

"Oh my gosh would a kiss make it better?" I ask coming up with a plan.

Harry then puts his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck as he leans in.

And being me, at the last second I turn my head enough for him to kiss my cheek.

"Oh My Gosh! THE Harry Styles just kissed my cheek!" I say faking like I was going to pass out.

"You realize the fans would most likely do the opposite of that." He says with a smirk.

"Fan with a boyfriend." I say smirking back.

"You have a... Boyfiend?" He asks with a frown.

"No,"I say punching his arm," As gullible as ever!" I say as the elevator doors open and I run out and turn to the right.

"Umm Kendal.. Other way." Harry says laughing.

"Oh," I say and follow him down the long hall as Harry laughs.

Harry then stops at a door and gets the key out of his pocket and unlocks the door.

"Kendal!" I hear someone yell then I'm on the ground.

I finally am able to open my eyes and see it was Louis.

"Hi Louis." I say trying to get up.

"So, long time no see Cassie." Liam says.

"Oh, I had my name changed to Kendal." I say with a smile.

"We know Louis told us." Zayn says and Liam and him give me a hug.

"Where's the lepercaun?" I ask.

"Kendal!" Niall says giving me a hug.

"Hey, thanks for using the right name." I say sending a glare to Liam and Zayn as the shrug.

"So, whatcha been up to?" Liam asks.

"Well, I got a job at a doctors office and I'm studying to be a lawyer. Harry and I were at a trial I had to go to." I inform them.

"So, it's 5 lets go to dinner!" Niall says.

"Well, actually I was hoping I could take Kendal on a date if it's okay with you guys." Harry says putting his arm around my waist.

"Fine with us." Liam says before Louis could speak and it looked like he was going to object.

"Okay, well be back by 8 then we can go for a few drinks." Niall says.

"Got it." I say as Harry and I walk out of the hotel room and to Harry's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Well, firstly sorry that It has been forever since I have updated. Been working on other books but this one is officially started! YAY! So, what do you guys think of the sequal so far?

Remember to please Vote Comment and Fan :)