- Imagine - Going Fishing With Nash -

You and Nash was out in the ocean on your dads speed boat. You were laying out on the front of the speed boat in your two piece black bikini that had red polka dots on it with your hair pulled up into a messy bun, trying to get a tan while Nash was fishing in his baby blue swimming trunks only. He wanted to do something special together today because you guys hadn't did much these past few weeks.

"Babe, c'mere!" You heard Nash yell excitedly as you felt the boat rocking a bit from Nash jumping up and down in excitement of what he wanted you to see, "Coming, love!" You say with a smile as you stood up to your feet, stretching your arms and body before you made your way to him.

His back was turned towards you while you went over to him with your arms crossed over your chest, clearing your throat to get his attention. He turned around, cheesing hard as he held a baby shark in between his pale hands, "Look!" He told you laughing. You screamed a bit at seeing your baby holding a little baby shark that could bite or attack him any second if it wanted too.

Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes for a second and opened your eyes again, releasing the breath slowly, "Hamilton.. Nash.. Grier! Put it back in the water, baby!" You scolded him as if he was a child which made him whined childishly. It was so adorable in your eyes how he acted. Especially when those big bright blue eyes are whining along with him.

Nash finally put the baby shark back in the water while you went back to your spot, tanning again but soon he had went to lay with you on the front of the boat, deciding to get a little tan even though it was pretty clear that he wouldn't tan because he always stayed pale no matter what.