Chapter 6

Yin POV
I woke up at 5 am. It was my sister. My last real sister. Mika was up. I checked the hammock. She was there squirming. I held her. Then I heard my dad and step-mom. They were arguing. I walked up to they're room. "I'm not going to deal with this baby alone! You're not helping at all!" My step mother said. "I am I get groceries. I help cook. I take care of the other children!" "Well the other children are easier to deal with!" "Well Yin isn't!" "Of course she isn't because she was raised by Kiara!" "That's not the point." "I'm also not going to put up with this baby if I can never find her in the morning! It's your turn!" "I can't take care of a baby. It's your job as a mother." "Well than we can always take her to the orphanage." When I heard those words I almost dropped the baby, and barfed. I almost went to an orphanage, but my dad saved me. He is the only one who didn't really be mean to me, but he still made choices that ruined my life. I walked in the hallway to to room. My dad and step mom saw me. "I'll take care of her." I said. My dad and step mom looked surprised. "Yin, how long have you been standing there?" She asked with a fake smile. "Long enough. Now I'll give you a proposition. I'll take care of the baby, if you, AND the rest of the family leave me alone. That means calls, texts, family reunions, and the summer vacations with Yu." "Well Yin, I'll have to discuss this with your mom, and we wo-" "I'll discuss things with mom, I only want approval from you two." "That's fine with me" my step mom said. My father nodded in conclusion. "I also want money in my account monthly, as an allowance." My father nods. I take the baby into the kitchen and put her in a high chair. My father follows me into the kitchen "When you say leave you alone do you mean you'd be living alone again?" "I hope so." I say. "Then about the baby." "Day care. I'd need bottles sent to me also. It's my last year if high school. So once I'm done Hanata can get an apartment and sync our weeks for the baby." "Yin..." "Look it's your fault for making my life a hard one." "Now I'll leave tomorrow for moms house."
•Time Skip•
I arrived at my moms house around 10. I had told her that I was coming. I held the baby. I knocked on the door. One of the maids answered the door "Oh! Mistress Yin! It's a pleasure to see you again!" I went inside. "Mistress Yin?" "Yes, Kana?" "Who us this?" "This is Mika my sister." She looked at her. Then escorted us upstairs. The first relative I saw was Yu. "Yin! Glad to see you! Wait who's this?" I wanted to piss him off so I said "My daughter Mika." "WHAT?!" "It's my sister. Baka." "Oh..." I was then escorted upstairs to see my mom. "Mistress?" "Hmm what is it Kana?" "Yin is here to see you." "Oh send her in." I was escorted inside and sat down. My mother eyeing Mika. "Yin, am I a grandmother?" "No, mother." "Thank the heavens. At your age I'd have a heart attack." "Well mother, the first one to give you a heart attack then would be Yu." She laughed. I smiled. Maybe she cared about me? No she couldn't. "Mother I'd like to live alone again." She looked surprised. "I'm going to be taking care of Mika now also." "Yin, no" "Father said yes. So did Misaka." "Yin, no. After 9 years I finally see you and you ask to leave." "You could have stopped this. You didn't though." "How could I Yin?" "You could've not made me get a job at 4 years old. You could've not avoided me. You could've been a whole lot nicer to me. You could've stopped Yu from bullying me. You could've not abused me. Shall I continue?" "No, fine. What are your requirements?" "Monthly allowance, milk, and to leave me alone unless I contact you. This means family reunions, text, calls, and summer vacations with Yu." "Done, anything else?" "Yes, leave Hanata and her family alone." "Understood." I take Mika in my hands and leave. I walk into the limo once again, and leave for the train.
Hanata POV
It's been two days since Yin left. She hasn't contacted us at all. I'm getting g worried. I'm staying with Yukine and Yato in one of Yin's apartments. We have been doing fine. The charges have dropped between our families. Yin hasn't come back though. Yukine seems down the most about it. Yato and I have gone out. We went to pottery places, and art places. Turns out Yato is amazing at art! I'm not very good, but I like to draw. We were watching tv when the door bell rang. Yukine got up to anwser it. It had been around 3 minutes, so Yato and I got up to see who it was. When we went to the fire we saw Yukine hugging an auburn hair colored girl with something in her hands. It was Yin! I came up to her and said "You came back..." She smiled. "Yeah I did didn't I?" Still holding something in her hands. I was infuriated! But also happy that she was back. I slapped her hard on the face. She was started, and almost fell backwards. But she caught herself, before she fell. Then u saw what she was holding and my eyes widened. If she had fell I would've killed someone. A baby too. I fell back. Yin's face was red from where I smacked her. She gave the baby to Yukine, and knelt down in front of me. She smiled. I deserved that didn't I?" She laughed. I started to cry. "YOUR BACK! DONT EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!" I sobbed. She just held me in her arms tight. She was my best friend. "Hanata." She said. "Yes?" "We have someone to take care of now." She took the baby from Yukine, and showed me. "This is Mika, my sister, I'll probably adopt her in collage." I smiled. Yukine and Yato agreed by their smiles. We all laughed as Mika watched us.
Is the the end? Should I make more parts? If not this will be the end! I hope you like it! If you did like it vote, comment and follow me! Feedback is appreciated! Peace! - gymagirl12