Mall Time / Issa

Your friend just called over so yall can go hit up the mall.. You get ready and head out the door when you get a call.

"Where are you at? " your best friend asked. "I'm in my car chill out" "Okay just making sure your not bailing out on me." You got to the mall and met up with your best friend. You guys decided to walk around, go in a couple of stores and shop. You were in foot locker while your friend stood outside the store while you went in. After that you thought it would be a good idea to stop and eat.. "Dang you did a lot of shopping" "ME.. what about you, you did quite some shopping yourself" "Yea but i didn't go absurd." You giggled. "Hey, I going to go get a pretzel you want anything." "Nah i'm good." As you walked to the pretzel stand a boy approached you . He said "hello beautiful." And smiled . You giggled and said hello back. "How's your day lil mama?" "Good , just getting a little shopping in." " oh word ? Yea I'm doing a little shopping myself ." You we're next in line. "I'll get a salted pretzel with cheese , please." You went to get some napkins.  "Your total is $4.25." "Ok one moment." As your looking through your purse you didn't realize that Issa had paid for you. "You didn't have to do that , but thank you" " My pleasure ." You went and sat down with your bestfriend again and told her about him. she said "he sounds like a real cutie" "oh trust me he's wayyyy moreeeee than cute." "Well did you at least get a number ?" "oh shit!" You checked your purse for a pen and paper planning to go run after him. but you noticed something on your receipt. Looked like a number. It read "I think we should talk just a little bit more lol. The names Issa by the way. Call me."