Lip lock/jacquees

You slammed the car door as you approached your front porch..

Jacquees was standing looking at you with nothing but basketball shorts on "Hey Babe" "Hey" "How was work". You stood there in silence... "It was whatever". Instantly he knew something was wrong. "Tell me the truth". You sighed.. " They Keep stressing me out ". " Y/N do this, Y/N do that". "I never get a break". Jac was genuinely listening to you. "Then quit" " Its not that easy" "yes it is". "No its not" "Yes it is, look just quit your job, tell them you tired of their bullshit and leave " " I got you so there's no need to worry about money baby girl " Can you Come with me?" " I don't think that's a good idea"."And Why is that?" " Well you know I don't have the best temper when it comes to you " " yea true" "Well can you at least wait in the car" " I guess". After you guys had your conversation, you walked upstairs to your guys bedroom to get ready for bed" Jac followed. You got your Victoria Secret set and grabbed your Hypnotic Poison Dior perfume. "Y/N" Jacquees called. "In the Shower " you yelled back at him. He laid on the bed and waited until you got out.. 10 min. later you got out with a towel wrapped around your body... You put on your under garments and one of Jac's T-shirts. You laid down and was ready to knockout after the long day you had.. Jacquees was thinking the exact opposite. He was in the MOOD and wasn't having you just lay there in his shirt looking sexy as hell , and you smelled like you look which drove him on edge. "Mmm" Jac said staring right at you. "Babe" he said multiple times. "WHAT" you semi- yelled in your sleepy voice. "Damn I can see your not in the mood" "Can I at least get a goodnight kiss" "i guess" . He leans in and you do the same.. You were expecting a small peck but he turned it into more.. He slowly grabbed your ass and pulled you on top of him. " "I think we should stop" you said.. " Yea, I'll let you get your rest".