Do it for #1

"Dude ya coming to the party tonight?" Andrew asked me as he walked up to my locker. "Who's house?" "Jason's." "Who's going?" "Everyone." I nodded "I guess I will be."

I stared blankly at the math problem on the board, honestly I had more important things on my mind. My phone buzzed and I answered it quickly, Jason.

Noob: dude you coming 2 my party?

Awesome swag dude: of course? Are there gonna be drugs, beer, girl, guys, friends?

Noob: wow your demanding my highness, and when isn't there all of those things.

Awesome swag dude: when does it start?

Noob: 9ish.

Awesome swag dude: cool😏

I put my phone away, making sure the teacher hadn't saw me texting, he hadn't. He had however asked me a question "James what is the answer?" I stared at him seriously "69." I heard a few chuckles, got a slap on the back, the basics when someone pulls one of those jokes. "Actually that's right." People stayed silent for decades then finally someone said, and I quote, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

Her royal bitchness👸💁: when did my best friend turn smart.

Awesome swag dude: when I fucked your mom😏😂

Her royal bitchness👸💁: not funny, and only 6th graders make that joke.

Awesome swag dude: well I guess I'm a 6th grader

Her royal bitchness👸💁: you certainly act like one😂

Awesome swag dude: not funny😒

Her royal bitchness👸💁: no not funny, very.

Awesome swag dude: fuck you!

I looked around at the party. People where higher then whatever the highest thing ever was. I wasn't an exception. I was probably higher then anyone else here, trying to earn back my popularity. A few months ago I came out as bisexual and that stuff, and ya you know what happens then. It's better though because straight and gay people only get to bang one gender, I get two. Suckers. Speaking of which, who should I sleep with tonight. Matthew Johnston had offered, and so had Taylor May, guess I just had to think who was more popular, Taylor. Taylor was a hot thing, blonde hair, nice ass, great boobs, typical white girl. Matthew was a brown haired thing that played soccer. There was a big difference. Well better go talk to Taylor......

I woke up and it was only 3 am, fuck Taylor and Matthew where gone, god damn it! I said bye to my friend Jason, who was hosting the party, then left. I got in my car and grabbed my keys. It took me like ten hours just to get the keys in the slot. It took fifteen more to get out of the driveway. Driving home was hard, guess that's what happens when your high and drunk and trying to play music. But finally, after almost getting in two accidents, I got home. I parked my car in the driveway and stumbled to the door. I unlocked the door and my parents came downstairs. "Hey James...." My mom started, but she had obviously smelled the drugs and beer on me. Next thing I knew I was on the floor.