Introduction

Hi i'm Bri before we start i think you should get know what my family's like. I live with my twin brother Jason, my 16 year old brother Hunter, my 17 year old brother Issac, my 13 year old brother Alex, and my wonderful dad John. My mom passed away when Alex was born so now i'm the only girl that lives in this wonderful and crazy household. Well enough about that lets get to the story.

Monday 6:30am

"Everyone up you have to get ready for school!" My dad yells from out in the hallway.

Yay It's Monday... no one said EVER. Ugh I hate Mondays it means we have to go to school with stupid teachers and annoying people. *RING*RING* my phone went off and it was my best friend Nicole the one and only girl in my world.

B(Bri) N(Nicole) Texts

N- Hey did you study for the lit test this morning because i have no clue how i'm not going to fail.

B- Yea I studied and how did you not we've known about this for about three weeks now.

N-UGH okay well see you at school we better be getting ready.

B- kk see u soon.

I get up and out of my bed and walked into my bathroom that's atattched to my bedroom. My dad is a lawer so we have alot of money.

I took a shower and washed my face then went into my closet to pick out my outfit and did my makeup. Making sure i had my lucky bracelet on I grabbed my backpack and iphone 6 and headed down stairs to get breakfast.

"Bri don't you think that i'm better looking then hunter?" Jason asked "I think Alex is the better lookin one." I commented back "Why thank you B." Alex said as he walked in.

This is a normal conversation for the Mccall and normally it ends up in a fight between all the boys and me just sitting back watching it all go down it's actually pretty funny to see, until my dad walks in and yells at us for always aruguing, but oh well it's what we do.

"Bri do you have my lit. folder!?" my twin Jason yells while walking down the stairs he always takes the longest to get ready. "No I don't have it!" I yell back while looking around for it. "Never mind found it." Jason says walking into the kitchen.

Me and Jason look alot alike except he's 5'9 and i'm 5'6 he's really tall like the rest of my brothers my little brother is almost taller then me and it sucks.

"Time to go kids!" my dad yells from the front door way. We all get up and walk to the door grabbing my gym bag on the way out I'm on a competitive dance team for a gym called compact sports so is Nicole. That's actually what my lucky bracelet is it has charms every competion I've won, my dad got for me a couple years ago for Christmas and I love it.

7:30am

We finally got to school I put my bag in my locker, grabbed my folders, and walked with Nicole to lit. class. We said hi to Mr.Scott, sat in our seats in the back row, and started talking about the football game tonight.

"So are u going?" Nicole asked me as Mr.Scott was handing out papers.

"Of course I never miss a game come to my house after school and we can get ready together." I said as Mr.Scott walked by giving us our tests and telling us to be quiet.

*SKIP LIT. CLASS*

9:30am

"Nicole guess what class we have now!" I say walking down the halls

"I don't know why don't you tell me?" She comments

"We have free period!!" I Say walking into the library.

We sit down, take out our phones, and start texting other people. We love free period it's the time in the day were we don't have to be paying attention to a teacher. We just sat there the whole period talking about the game.

*SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL* 3:00pm

"Hey daddy." I say while we all get in the car with Nicole

"Hey honey, hey boys are you guys planning on going to the game tonight?" my dad asks us.

"Yes!" we all yell to him as we pulled into the driveway and walked into the house.

Me and Nicole are in my room getting ready for the game and we have our outfits picked and are now doing our makeup listing to music and dancing around like idiots. We always do this before games it's our favorite thing to do together.

AT GAME 9:00pm

"Hunter stop follwing us!" I yell at my annoying brother who has been following us the whole game time with his friends. UGH sometimes I hate brothers. "No we want to follow you there's nothing else to do." he comments back. I want to hang out with my friends and i can't while he's following me around. "Hunter go away!!" I yell at him. HE still didn't leave so I gave up and walked over to my group of friends with my older brother and his group of friends right behind me.

"Nicole if Hunter goes missing it's not my fault okay." I turn and say to her because it's been an hour and he's still following us around like doesn't he want to hang out with people his age? I don't understand him ever.

The game was fun except for Hunter following me but we won and I had fun so it worked. Now i'm just sitting in my room in my pj's working on my homework for tomorrow and texting Nicole. I put my stuff away laid down took off my glasses then fell into a deep sleep.