Tuesday drama

6:30 Am

I woke up this morning to Alex and Jason arguing right outside my door. Ugh why can't they ever be quiet. Guess I should get up and shower.
*
*
I got out of the shower and went to my closet to pick out my outfit for today and finally decides on a grey dress with brown sandals and a necklace. I walked into my bathroom to put my contacts in and do my makeup.
*
*
7:00 AM

I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to get breakfast Before school. I walked into the kitchen to see my dad cooking my favorite breakfast cinnamon rolls!! "Yay you're making cinnamon rolls!!!" I yell as I walk to the table to sit down. "Yes your favorite. Now hurry up and eat we have to leave soon." My dad says to me while handing me a plate. My brothers came in talking about who know what. Alex walked in last and tripped over a chair in the process making all of us Burst into fits of laughter. "Way to make and entrance Alex" I say as I go to put my plate away. " thanks I try" Alex comments back as he sits down eating his food. "Boys hurry up and eat we have to leave soon." My dad yells as he walks out of the kitchen into the living room.
*
*
7:30 Am

As I walked up to school I got attack into a hug by my three best friends named Nicole, Justin, and Jacob. "Hey guys why are you so exited?" I asked as we walked into the school towards our lockers. "Because we get out of school early today! We leave after fourth hour instead of sixth." Justin informs me. "Why?" I ask confused on why we are getting out early. "Because the upper class men have test today so we get to leave early!" Jacob said overly exited. "Great that's awesome!" I said exited to be getting out early and to get to laugh and my brother for having to test today.
*
*
7:45 Am

"Come on guys we have to get to lit. Class so Mr.scott doesn't get mad at us for being late again." I say to my fusterate got friends. It's insanely hard to my three crazy friends to class in time. "Come on we have time just hold on." Justin said trying to stall going to class. "Yea we have till 8:00 till class starts." Nicole chimes in. "Yea and the class is on the other side of the school hurry up." I say walking away so I'm not late. I hear them following me knowing that if they don't they'll be late again and end up getting a detention.
*
*
8:00 Am

We get to class just as the bell rang we would have been there soon if Jacob didn't run right into a wall and take three minutes to get back up and walking again. I swear sometimes he is such a drama queen. "Thanks Jacob now we're late." Nicole says while she playfully punches him in the arm. "Ow no need to be abusive nic." Jacob whines as we walk in. You have to love my friends yea they can get annoying and loud but we are all great together.
*
*
LUNCH

It's finally lunch and we made it with only one more of us running into a wall and that is a big accomplishment for us. We walk into the cafeteria and sit at our table with my brother and all our other friends you could say we're a popular and no I'm not one of those mean popular girls who bully other girl; no I'm nice and talk to anyone who says hi to me. "Hey Jason are we going to the cabin this weekend?" I ask my twin brother as he sits down. "Uh I don't know I think we are with our cousins." He says as he sits next to Jacob. "Okay." I say as I start eating my sandwich.
*
*
AFTER LUNCH

As I was walking out of the cafeteria I walked right into the one girl that hates me the most... Sierra Madison. "Ugh watch it" she screamed "I don't want to catch a disease!" She yelled as her brother named Matt walked in. "What do you want Sierra." I sighed as she stood there looking at me with hatred. "I want you to get out of my way." She said as she looked towards my Jason. "Hey Jason." She said trying to flirt with him. "Uh hey...we better get to class B." He said as he grabbed my arm walking out of the lunch room.
*
*

"Ugh I can't stand her!" I yell as I walk with Jason to math class. "I know you don't but you just have to try to be nice." He says as we walk in the class. Be nice seriously he wants me to be nice to that witch.
*
*
AFTER SCHOOL

I was sitting in the front of the school with my brothers waiting for our dad to get here. " Hey Bri want to hang out later?" Nicole yelled while walking to her dads car. "Sure." I replied while looking around for my dads car.

*
*

About ten minutes later I see our dad pulling up. "What took you so long?" I complained while climbing into the car with all my brothers following behind me. "Sorry sweetie I got caught up in work." my dad said while pulling out of the parking lot. "Okay well are we going to the cabin this weekend?" "I think so. Why?" my dad asked just as we pulled into the driveway. "Because I wanted to know if I could invite Nicole?" I asked while we walked into the house. "I don't see why that would be a problem." "Thanks dad" I yelled while I ran up to my room.

*
*

Right now i'm sitting on my bed trying to get homework done... keyword trying... all i'm hearing right now is my brothers yelling and running around right outside my door like really why run right outside my door... how rude. I was about to get up and yell at them when they stopped... and when my brothers are quiet it's more dangerous then when they're yelling because you don't know where they are or what their doing... so I got up and decided to see what was happening.

*
*
Lets just say going to see what they were doing wasn't the brightest idea i've ever had... i'm now sitting on the couch with an ice pack to my face.... I came down the stairs only to get hit right in the face with a football let's just hope it doesn't leave a mark on my face. "what were you idiots thinking trowing a football around in the house?!?" I yell while getting up to go to my room. Sometimes I swear these boys don't have any brains... like who throws footballs in a house?? "Hey we're not idiots !!" They all yelled.

*
*
"Kids come and eat!!" dad yelled from the kitchen. Lets just say the boys in this house take their food very seriously as I was walking into the kitchen all the boys ran right past me. I finally got to the kitchen and sat down. " So Bri, Jason how did your lit tests go?" My dad asked while I grabbed so mashed potatoes. "Uhhh I don't know yet." Jason answered making it sound more like a question. "I got a 90% on mine." I said trying to save Jason from telling dad that he probably failed it.

*
*
after dinner I went upstairs and showered and got in my pajamas. After getting changed I took out my contacts and put on my glasses getting comfortable in bed, and started doing my homework... Not even five minutes after I started my homework Issac walked into my room and sat on my bed. "Hey What's u?" I asked as he laid on my bed. "Nothing can't I just come and bug you?" He asked while looking at my math homework. "Well would love that but I don't think Mr. Russ would like me not having my homework done." I say while starting my work again. " Haha you got stuck with Russ... well i'll leave you to fail math." Issac says while getting up and walking out. "Wow thanks for the support!" I yell as he closes he door.

*
*
After I finished all my homework I took off my glasses, turned off my light and fell asleep thinking about how I didn't make fun of Isaac or hunter for having a test today... Oh well I'll laugh at them tomorrow

NEXT UPDATE - TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY