Part 3:

Daisy ran to the only sane person she knew, her mother. With Chloé right beside her she ran up to her mom and explained Chloé's predicament, telling her that Chloé had to get away somewhere. Daisy's mother, being the understanding person that she was, immediately thought up of the perfect plan.
~~~~
"Well we are on our way!" Daisy said with excitement.
"I can't believe that I'm doing this!" Chloé said with even more enthusiasm.
"Well the fact that my mom had the idea to say that you are going to the summer mansion, when really you are getting to stay at my house all summer was the best thing ever!"
"And you guys are friends with the house keepers who live there so they will be able to keep this whole thing a secret, ah I'm so excited to get away from everyone and be able to live a common, normal life,"
"Well it isn't all it's cracked up to be, but I honestly think you are going to like it,"
The two girls had now gone through the dirty and crowed city all the way into the distinguishably less crowed town outside of the city, but as they went through the city they saw many protesters telling their tales of the horrible royalty that lived within the palace walls. Daisy tried her very best to keep Chloé from noticing but that didn't keep Chloé from seeing them. One that particularly caught her eye was a very attractive young man who was standing on a make shift stand with another young man the same age around 19 or 20. He made direct eye contact with her and she seemed amused by him and the way her talked, she hoped to see him again. When they got to the very backside of town there seemed even smaller houses than the ones before a lot of farm land and a lot of animal, Chloé was once again amused at her surroundings. They stopped at a small bakery of a restaurant. "Well here it is!" Daisy pointed to the restaurant.
"Wait, you live here?"
"Yep right up above it, it's real different than what you are used to, but it's home!"
"Think I could get used to it!"
"Well you better cause this is where ya staying," Daisy's mom chimed in, "and you're not gonna be slacking off like ya did at your old place, no you are goon be doing some chores around here,"
"Oh I've never done those before!" Chloé said in excitement
"Don't get to happy they're not all that great," Daisy commented with an eye roll.
"Now remember you're our cousin from out of town and you're staying here for the summer, just incase anyone asks which they will, you can't tell anyone, AND I MEAN ANYONE that you're from the palace, people out here don't like people in there, not one bit,"
~~~~