Part 1:

There was starvation in the land. All the nobles knew not of starvation. They knew not of anything that the peasants did nor did they care. In one of these noble families was a young lady who was hated by the people. the reason for this hatred was only because she was apart of her family, if the people really knew her they would actually love her, but since her mother would not let her out of the palace in which she lived in they people only knew that she was a noble and she must've hated the peasants.
This was not true she was very kind, gentle and loving to all. Unfortunately the life of a noble wasn't really meant for her, she could play the part of a young little noble girl very well, but after everyone would leave the room or when it was night she would become overwhelmingly sad, because she wanted something more. Her favorite activity to do was to go outside and play around in the large gardens, of course she usually wouldn't have anyone to play with being that all her siblings were far older than her and they loved to live more lavishly than she.
When she was about 10 or 11 her family hired more servants, but this time it was a family, a family with a girl her own age. When she first met this servant girl she was amused, for she was smiley and giggly. This girl was happy. She was happy to be a poor servant girl, she had everything and yet she was sad. How could this little girl be so happy, she just had to fine out.
~~~~~
Eventually she forgot about it until she saw her later again when she was outside, once again smiling. She liked this new girl she had to be her friend. She went down to the kitchen, knowing that she would be there and walked straight up to her.
"What is your name?" she said with confidence. The little servant girl was shocked that the noble would want to talk to her. She looked around making sure she wasn't confused with someone else. "You are talking to me?"
"Of course I am who else am I looking at? What is your name, I have seen you around and I like you, so can you tell me your name?"
"Umm, it's Daisy, what's yours?"
"You don't know my name?"
" I do I just want you to tell me since I said mine,"
"Ok then, my official name is Clémence Juliette Marie Archamulant, but I hate that name so just call me, Chloé,"
"All right I will call you Chloé,"
~~~~~