Chapter 12

October 10, 2016
Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
3:34 AM
Onika Tanya Maraj:

"Nika baby please talk to me, I didn't want you to worry about what's been happening to me and August,"

"August! You mean to tell me that he's been getting notes sent to him to?"

"Well y-

"Fuck you Rihanna, I can't believe you lied straight to my fucking face, I thought us being in a relationship would make us trust each other and tell each other things, but I guess I was wrong," I walked away from her and walked down the hall to our bedroom, no wonder why every time she got a note she would always clench her damn jaw.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry," she pleaded walking behind me.

"Fuck you ok, you knew what the fuck you was doing Robyn, you knew how I felt about somebody hurting you and you just stab me in the back, how do you think that makes me feel."

"I know I fuçked up, but please it was best for you not to know about the threat notes," I chuckled. Shaking my head, I packed up a bag and stuffed my clothes in it. "Nika where are you going to go?"

"I'm going to Ashley' room ok,"

"Hell no, no you not going to that hoe room,"

"Whose going to stop me,"

"Nika please, you got to trust me, it's to dangerous to be by yourself," she pleaded grabbing my hand, I almost gave in but I couldn't, I needed to get away from her, she's been lying to me all this time about her and these damn notes.

"Fuck you Robyn, let me the fuck go,"

"No," she pulled me in her chest pulling me towards the bedroom.

"Robyn I'm not playing with you, I will treat you like a nigga on the street, try me," she grabbed my neck and smashed her lips to mines, I pushed her back and punched her in her eye, hearing her scream out a grunt, she held her eye. I turned and walked away leaving her there holding her eye, I walked out the door slamming it closed, my back flew against the wall and I cried my eyes out, I cried because how could she keep something like this from me, I didn't understand at all.

"Nick?" I looked up at August and Travis as they walked over to me and bent down to my level. "Nick what's da' matta'?"

"Get away from me August, you knew too and you didn't open your loud as mouth up, I should fucking fire you for even not telling me what's been going on with you Robyn, I thought you were my friend August....what the fuck have I done to not know something important?"

"Nick, what are ya' 'een talking bout?"

"Yea what she talking about August?" Travis asked frowning his eyebrows.

"You gone act dumb now? Fuck you too August, don't speak to me," I rushed past him and I ignored him and Travis calling my name in the background, I ran all the way down the hall to Ashely' room, I banged on her door as hard as I could.

"Who is it!"

"It's me," I said loud enough for her to hear me, she opened the door and her face fell into a frown.

"Nicki, what's wrong?" I walked in her room and plopped down On the couch bursting into tears again, I can't even believe this is happening right now, I could feel my heart beating fast, I didn't like this feeling. "Nicki, girl what happened,"

"Robyn and August happened," she furrowed her eyebrows.

"T-they slept together," I chuckled a little but shook my head.