Chapter 2 Did I just do that

Before I left to school I looked in the mirror to check my self . I had that perfect curl at the end of my brown hair yet it was still blond towards the tip. I finally got that perfect tan during my 'vacation' at Pennsylvania.I couldn't wear make up to school so I looked different than I did when I was acting. I finally decided to put on huge fake glasses I bought at the store and last year I was a nerd for Halloween so rocked those fake braces.(I wish)
Then I saw Andrew coming down the stairs. I was told he is a bad boy , yet I wasn't surprised about it nor did I care. Ever since I started acting and became famous, Andrew started acting different. It is sort of a jealous attitude but then again more of a rebel .I'm pretty sure it's because he wants attention combining with the pressure of his friends.
Any way, we said our good byes and I went into the garage to get my bike, because none of my cars are lame enough to drive as a nerd. When I got there I put my bike in the back of the parking lot so that I didn't involve in all the girls fighting and kissing the boys, ukk,drama. After I got my schedule I ignored the "Eiugh ,the new girl is a nerd?"comments and tried to walk to first block. But of course me being the clumsy girl I am, I just had to bump into a group of guys. In my head I rolled my eyes and said a few thing but in reality: "Oops sorry ,I'll just go now"I said shyly .But just as I was turning around the guy that my full body had really bumped into grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me over their way. Wow this first day is going awesome! If you didn't get that sarcasm ...*smack my forehead *. 'Hot guy' I'll just call him that because that's what he is ,"Well look at what we got here,a-" I just kicked his soft spot OH MY GOSH what did I just do! He lose end his grip and that's when I noticed the guy's jaws dropped and I heard some gasps . I was so stunned that the only thing I noticed is that my lugs were taking the chance to go and I ran to class. When I got there I wasn't late but what did bother me was the fact that after I seated myself 'Hot guy' walked what seemed like a minute after and sat himself right next to me. I was starting to think that he was in this class.Oh crap.
He also happened to be in all of my classes except for choir .Not to mention that everyone of them he sat next to me . At 8th block though it felt like this day was the school year, it was just so...awkward.