Chapter 2

Troyes POV

I just released my new EP called TRXYE! I'm so excited for my fans to hear it! Also I heard a new kid is coming to our school and I'm pretty sure he's to be focusing on photography.

Right now it's Wednesday he suppose to come to school on Monday. And apparently he is a junior like me.

Connors POV

I just got to Tyler's and he could tell I've been crying, he's the only person that knows I cut so the first thing he said is

"Did you cut?"

"Yes"

"Connor"

"I know"  I said while looking down.

"So what was the bad news?"

"I-I'm going to London"

"Like on a trip?!"

"Sadly no"

"Then why?"

"I'm going to a boarding school, my parents think it will "fix me"."

"Oh"

"Sorry, I swear I'll call you everyday!!"

"It's fine Con"

"I better go though they want me to pack"

"Bye!"

"Bye!!"

Now that I'm home I go up to my room with out saying a word to my parents. I get my suitcase and start packing my clothes. Once I'm all done it's almost midnight so I go to bed.

Troyes POV

When I wake up I head straight to the shower room and take a quick shower then I get changed and head to my first class.

By the time lunch comes I'm exhausted. Probably because I stayed up all night on Tumblr.

By the end of the day I feel like I could sleep forever but I have to head back up to my dorm to do all my homework which might I add is a lot!

Connors POV

When I woke up I got a banana and went back to my room not wanting to talk to any one, only four more days. I can't believe they did this to me, take away everything just like that.

Well I guess now is a better time then to come out to them and tell them I'm gay.  Yep I haven't told them, I was planning to tell them on my birthday which is in a week but I can't do that now.

I go downstairs and their sitting on the couch talking and stop when I see them, and I say
"Talking about me I see."
They both say at the same time
"No!"
I just roll my eyes,
"Anyway I have to tell you guys something, I'm gay."
They both stare at me, great.
"Really?" My mom says

"Yes I wouldn't lie about that!"

"Okay okay I believe you!" My Dad says

Well that went well I guess. I just hope they don't make a big deal out of it. I just went back upstairs and laid on my laptop the rest of the day. This was going to be one hèll of a week.
-----------------------

Well that's chapter 2 once again sorry it's super short and boring but it will get better I swear!! And this is Aurora by the way!
Hope you guys liked it!

Bye❤️
Xoxo