"Stiles- I'm always worried. We live in this world where nothing's safe anymore. Whether it's alpha werewolfs or darachs- I'm always worried." I explained, stopping him in the hallway.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso as he did.

"Tell me." I said.

"I- I get these nightmares and... they're awful. I always end up at the Nemeton and when i think I wake up, I'm not really awake. Then I have to scream myself awake. And my dad has to run in. I hate doing this to him, Y/N. He has to wake up and calm me down because I can't even sleep normally." He said, pulling back. I could see the tears in his eyes.

"Come on." I pulled him back into that classroom so he could let it out.

When I closed the door, I dropped my bag just as he did and he hugged me again.

"How about I stay with you tonight? Then maybe you'll sleep better and if you don't, your dad won't have to worry." I said, patting his back.

He sniffled and pulled away. "You'd do that?"

"Of course." I smiled. "Let's leave school early today. See if you can get some sleep in today?"

He nodded, kissing my forehead.

We left and drove to his house, and walked up to his room.

"Do you want a tshirt?" Stiles asked, taking off his shoes.

"That'd be great." I smiled, stripping down. He tossed me a tshirt and I pulled it on, the bottom of it barely covering my butt.

  He changed into a tshirt and sweatpants, crawling into bed as I did.

I made him face me, putting my palm on the side of his face as we laid our heads down.

"Whatever happens- I'm here." I whispered. He smiled and leaned in, putting his lips on mine.

We pulled away and he insisted he be the big spoon. I smiled and let him wrap his arms around me as I put my back to him.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Stiles. Get some sleep." I said, putting my hand on one of his.

Soon enough, I heard his soft snores. I smiled and let myself fall asleep, listening to Stiles' calm heartbeat.

A soft whisper woke me up, making me worried. Stiles?

I opened my eyes to see the Sheriff  slightly knocking on Stiles' door.

"Hey." I smiled, pushing hair out of my face.

"Is he-?" He trailed off, keeping his voice down.

"He told me." I nodded. "So far he's slept soundlessly. You don't have to worry."

He stared at us in awe and smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N. Stiles really- I'm glad he has you."

I smiled and nodded, noticing the darkness of the room.

"Get some sleep, Sheriff." I whispered. He nodded, giving one last smile before he walked away.

I fell asleep once again and when I woke up, daylight was shining through the windows.

It almost hurt to open my eyes, but I adjusted and smiled.

No nightmares.

No screaming.

I questioned letting Stiles sleep, allowing him to get as much as he could. Then Sheriff walked in.

"I know he needs it, but you guys still need school." He nodded, walking away.

I turned around and put my hands on Stiles' face.

"Hey..." I whispered, running my finger over his cheekbone.

His eyes squinted before slowly opening. He let out a small yawn before smiling.

"Good morning." I said, pecking his lips.

"It is. No nightmares." He said, looking all over my face.

"Nothing?" I asked, scooting closer.

He shook his head, his smile growing.

"Thank you." He sighed.

"No problem." I smiled.

"Really. I love you." He nodded.

"I love you too. Do you want me to stay over tonight?" I asked.

"Would you?" He sighed.

"Of course." I nodded.

He leaned in and put his lips to mine, softly kissing me.