"Aha!" Harry shouted, earning a 'shhh' from my Aunt. "Sorry," he quickly whispered to her before returning to me. "I knew you liked him."

"I don't like him!" I exclaimed, earning another 'shhh'. Motioning for Harry to step outside with me, he grabbed one of his sodas and followed after my steps.

I shut the door behind me and crossed my arms, "I don't like Niall, Harry! I like Liam. He's my boyfriend after all, and he's absolutely kind and sweet and -"

"Hold up," Harry stopped me. "He asked you to be his girlfriend? When?"

"Almost a week ago," I shrugged. "Anyways, i'd never like anyone else but him."

Harry looked at me suspiciously and sipped on his Sprite. "Whatever you say Mona Lisa. I still think you should date Niall. Liam's too much of a prude."

"Hey," I pointed at him. "Watch what you say about my boyfriend, bun boy."

He reached up and squeezed his own bun before proudly nodding to himself and tilting his head to the side, "Fancy my braid, too? My friend Lou did it. She wants to be a hair stylist someday."

"Why not put cornrows on you instead?" I sarcastically said.

Harry's eyes widened and he nodded while bringing the green soda can to his lips, "That could be arranged."

"On a different topic," I transitioned. "Where are going today?"

"I guess we could go to this restaurant... Do you even know when it closes?"

"No," I thought ouloud. "But there is a sign on the outside that says when. We could just read that?"

"Fine," Harry easily crushed the empty can in his hand. He reached for the doorknob and I gave him a weird look. "What?"

"Aren't we going?"

"Yeah," he opened the door, and his voice faded. "But I can't just forget my other drink on the counter!" Seconds later, Harry jogged out of the door with the second sprite in his hand and his phone in the other. He quickly typed something, then tucked his phone into his pocket. "Let's go."

^*^*^*^*

"This is actually so stupid," I shook my head while we sat in the car. We checked for the time it closed, and the sign read 9:30. Now, however, it was nine twenty-one and Harry and I were in the parking lot watching the cars clear out. Honestly, I still couldn't get over how many more cars were in America than in Cape Town, South Africa.

Harry laughed and shrugged. "You chose to come here."

"I know," I whined. "Can you take me back home?"

"No can do," Harry crossed his arms. "Now go look for him."

"Who?"

He scratched the top of his head, "Mona I know you came here for Niall. I'm not oblivious to the situation, babe."

"Don't call me babe," I snapped. "Only Liam can do that."

"Whatever," he laughed, "Just get out. I'll be waiting here, I swear it."

I groaned and unlocked my car door, "Fine...should I take my bag with me?"

"No, leave that here," Harry quickly snatched my bag from my hands. "I need some money to get a batch of bananas at the market down the street."

Went I was about to protest, he laughed wildly and closed the door on me, quickly locking it. I heard the engine start, and I instinctively backed up from the vehicle.