Chapter 1

Hi Princess Alicia here on my way to school I go to Cliffwest State Private School (CSPS for short) in my Pink and Black Striped Lamborghini with my zebra printed Dre beats on.

I have on:

A pink and black striped leggings

a vest top that saids "I know am sexy dont stare"

Black Wedges with a hot pink lace

a black and white with a little pink, bow in my hair and the Rest of it down

just a coat of lip gloss.

I walked into school and the usual all eyes were around me every boy whistling and I felt stares on my ass as it moved left and right. I heard boys whispering stupid things like.

"if she is a virgin then WOW" and a'll that crap.

I know wat you are thinking how did these ghetto rasclat loosers end up in a top OF THE WORLD school like this. well they decreased the school fees because students were dropping out and couldn't afford to pay so other kept on dropping and dropping from $3500 to $350 and I was like WTH but I couldn't complain because I am not the principal of CSPS so.......

I walked to my locker that was decorated with everything I like! from leopard to my white Yorkshire Dog Mittens (IKR WEIRD NAME) I took out my books and my 3 phones my IPhone 5 leopard print case with my pink BlackBerry Z10 my Samsung Galaxy S4 with my name in real diamonds on it and my IPad mini with me and my dog mittens customized over it I walked to my class and sat down with my bestie For LIFE!!!!!

Ariana Grande we did our hand shake then our booty bump and sat down.

Yooooo my girl was looking F to the L to the Y

she was wearing...........

hope you guys liked it I've got plenty ideas for this story I deleted ma other one didnt like it was kinda crap

thanks vote share like and comment anything I need to improve????