Chapter 23 <3

Eva's POV

I woke up around 9am, it was my birthday, I was 15!

I got up and got dressed, I put on a green day band tee, some black high wasted shorts and some black doc martins. I did my makeup, I didn't make much of an effort because I would do it again for my party later anyway. I put my hair in a messy bun, I actually looked quite nice.

I went into the lounge to find that Ashton was awake, he was sat in the couch. He turned around when he noticed that I was in there.

"Happy birthday kiddo" he said.

"Thanks" I laughed.

I sat down on the couch.

"Let me go get something" Ashton said, as he went into his room.

He came back out with a big wrapped up present and a little bag.

He sat down, he handed me the wrapped up one.

"This is from me" he said.

I opened it, inside there were 2 shirts, I opened them up. The 1st one was a 5SOS shirt, it had the tally logo with "derping since 2011" written on it. The 2nd one was a all time low shirt. There was also a beanie with the 5SOS tally on the front. There was one moe thing, I picked it up to see that it was a silver necklace "Ashton Irwin" written on it.

"Thanks" I said, hugging him.

"The necklace is so your always with you, and that's the first official 5SOS merchandise and I know you like all time low" he laughed.

"I love it all" I giggled.

"And this is from Mum" he said, he handed me a bag.

I opened it up, there was an envelope witch had "happy birthday babe xxx" written on the front. I opened the envelope and screamed. There were tickets to see All time low!

"OMG IM SO HAPPY" I screamed.

"Me and you next week" Ashton smiled.

"YASS!!!" I yelled.

"Mum knew you'd like them" he laughed.

"I'm gonna ring her" I said.

I got my phone out and dialled Mum. 

She picked up instantly.

We had a long conversation and I thanked her for my tickets.

My phone pinged and I looked at the message.

From Luke <3

Happy birthday beautiful <3

To Luke

Thanks baby I'll see you later xxx

"The boys are coming over a bit before the party" Ashton said.

"Okay" I smiled.

*4pm

Ashton's POV

The boys had just got here and we were all getting ready for the party. Phoebe and Beth arrived soon after and they disappeared into Eva's room. Me and the boys got everything ready.

Eva's POV

Phoebe and Beth were helping me get ready.

We did our makeup, I went for a smokey eye look. I decided to wear a black skater skirt with a grey top and a denim jacket. I put on my white converse and put my hair into a half up half down style. I was ready to party!

People starting arriving around 6pm. It was mainly me and Ashton's friends from various places. Mum would have never agreed to any party's like these.

Note
Okay guys sorry it's short but I decided to write this chapter in 2 parts as the next part might be too long and I really wanted to give you guys an update. The next chapter should be up in a few days!

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN

LOVE YOU GUYS

XXX