Chapter 2

Steves POV

I did some exercises and then I walked to Natasha to read the details. Our friendship become worse after this what happend two years ago the thing with bucky. But we still were good harmoning colleagues.

S: Hey, Romanoff whats up?
How do you live?

N: How am I living? You know that I am in a relationship with bruce. But in last time he was a little bit strange he avoid me for some reasons and when I invited him to sleep with me he disagreed and slept on the couch.

S: Maybe he is getting ready to make an proposal of marriage?

N: No way, and I really don't want to marry and he knows that. It has to be another reason, a less serious.

S: I'm not an expert in this but one thing I know, he is hiding something from you.

N: Do you think so? I don't think he would hide something but he isn't also the honest person.

S: Romanoff, can I borrow the folder? She gave it to me and I read it extensively.

N: Its already nine, I will go and make me ready for sleep.

S: I'll go to sleep too, I will sleep on the couch.

N: Its ok when you sleep with me as long as you not tread me, or touching me or snoring.

S: "Ok, I won't, I'm sure."
I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep. I really tried to sleep so far as possible from Natasha.

In the morning the alarmclock ringed and I pushed me out the bed. Natasha seems sleeping though the alarmclock ringed. I walked over to her and started to shake her and then yenked the blanket away. Oh my god she was just in a bra and in panties I put the the blanket again on her but before I could do it she treat me in my stomach and I fell back.

N: Oh god Steve I'm really sorry.

S: Do you need to tread someone to wake up? I laughed

N: No I never would treat my friend and never ever Bruce he could turn green and you know..

Did she just said friend?

S: Yeah bad idea, hehe. I was light embrassed and I could feel my cheeks were blushing and I quickly turned away and head to the bath. I washed my face with cold water. Oh my god Steve why are you turning red, she is just a friend, I hope she didn't remind my embarassing. I looked on me in the mirror, I'm a white onion again, now I can return to the bedroom.