Mystery Midnight Rose

Epilouge

Too many days and nights to count. not enough time. What will become of my precious Raven? Will she find her way back? Will she burst into the room any second now, holding a bunch of midnight blue roses like she always does? that same smile plastered on her face... Raven loves to smile. She once said that a worls without smiles is no world at all. Where is my darling Raven?...

"Master Kyle!" yelled my butler, Charlen, bursting into the room.

He looked out of breath and was flustered. I quickly stood up and ran over to his side with a small smile on my face.

"Charlen, calm down. You don't need to run in here every time there is something to tell me," i softly chuckled.

Charlen bent over putting his hands on his knees, trieing to catch his breath.

"B..but sir..it's Raven sir..she..well..i had men go out and look for her again today..we found her..dead im afraid..." Charlen stammered at first then whispered the last part.

I paled then grabbed Charlen by his shoulders, almost crushing them in my grip.

"Where Charlen?! How?!" I yelled at him.

Charlen looked at me with wide, scared eyes.

"S..sir! I..well we don't know yet sir.." Charlen said, his voice a little squeaky with fear.

I shoved him back, makeing him hit the bookcase. I take off out of the office and race down the many flights of stairs. When i reach the bottom i quickly freeze where i land. It felt like ice running down my spine and my body from top to bottom becomes ice cold with horror at the sight before me.

Raven, in a coffin, covered in blood and cuts, flies were buzzing around her. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and her eyes wide with paralyzing fear. The beautiful, shiny, black raven hair that she was named after, had bugs crawling in it and had turned white with terror. She was completely nude from what i saw and had a bullet hole in her head, between her eyes, also in her chest right her heart was supposed to be.

I fell to my knees and just stared in petrifying horror at the sight in front of me.

"RAVEN!!!" I yell in fury and heartbroken pain.