Chapter 13 - Another Problem

Comincia dall'inizio

"Can't we wait for Tsunade to heal?" The Feudal lord said.

"My Lord, Tsunade is still in a coma. We cant decide any plans for the village as long as she's unconscious" The other elder said.

"I wanted to choose Jiraiya, I like him. But too bad he's gone" The Feudal Lord said.

"If so...."

"I reccomend Hatake Kakashi" Shikaku cut Danzo off.

Even I was shock.

"Oh? The white fang's son? Not bad, what do you all think?" The feudal lord ask his people.

"Who's his Sensei?"

"The fourth Hokage" Elder Koharu said.

"The fourth is Jiraiya's student and Jiraiya is The third's student. Even better!" The feudal lord said with so much enthusiasm.

"The third Hokage's teaching has destroy this village!" Danzo protest.

I wanted to attack Danzo for desrespecting Ojii-sama... But Shikamaru stop me.

I glared at Danzo and silently teleported out.

'Those clueless Feudal lord and His people wont be able to do anything. The next hokage has been decided. There's no way I'm gonna serve under that man!' I thought as I walk through the village, glaring at nothing in particular.

'Even so, there's gonna be a meeting among the Kage's soon too. Gaara told me. I need to do something... If Danzo rule Konoha, its gonna be a disaster!' I thought as I walk through the village.

"Senna-neesan!!!"

I turn around as I heard the voice.

"Tazuna-san!! And... Dont tell me, Inari-kun!!" I said as I saw them both.

Inari grinned at me.

"Tazuna old man and Inari!!" I turn to see Sakura and Naruto.

I smiled at them.

"So how did you know that it was me? I change my look quite alot" I said, smiling towards Inari.

"Uh...W-well, I'll always know its you no matter how you change!" Inari said, putting his fist to his chest, grinning proudly.

"I see everyone's here" Kakashi approached along with Sora.

I went to Sora and dragged him beside me, holding his arm.

"Tazuna-san, Inari-kun, this is Sora. My brother I adopted!" I said.

"Sasaki Sora, Its nice to meet you" Sora shook Tazuna'd hand.

When he turn to Inari-kun, they started a glaring contest...

"Must all the guys around Senna be like that?" Sakura said.

"What? Be what?" Naruto ask.

"Like how you and Sasuke was! Always glaring at each other whenever Senna was giving attention to one of you" Sakura said.

I chuckled akwardly.

"Who wouldn't want Senna's attention, right?" Kakashi said, ruffling my hair.

I swat his hand away, fixing my hair.

"Talking about Sasuke, where is he? I didn't see him at all" Tazuna-san ask.

I look down sadly.

Sakura and Naruto look at each other akwardly.

"Well...Ahahaha...." Kakashi didnt know what to say.

"Sasuke and I had a fight and he went out of the village to cool off. He'll come back soon! I'll drag him back!" Naruto said.

I smiled slightly at him. Silently thanking him.

He just grinned at me.

"I see. Well, we better continue the construction. You help us and we'll help you back" Tazuna said.

"We appreciate the help" Kakashi said.

"Anything for you guys!" Inari said.

I smiled and they went off.

"Oh, right. Kakashi. I need to talk to you" I said.

"Hm? Okay..." He said.

I turn to Naruto and the others.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll just talk with Kakashi for awhile" I said.

"Ehhh! You said you're buying me ramen!" Naruto said.

I chuckled.

"Yeah, I did said that right? Just order. I'll be there shortly" I said.

Suddenly Sakura pulled his ear.

"You ask your Imouto to buy you ramen?!! Dont you have pride as a big brother?!!" Sakura shouted.

"S-Sakura-san....You're going to tear his ear off..." Sora said, abit scared.

I chuckled.

Sakura dragged Naruto off by his ear to Ichiraku, with Sora trying to calm Sakura down.

"I'm glad Sora's opening up to everyone..." I said.

"He's just like you when we first met" Kakashi said.

I smiled.

"Yeah, I can see that" I said.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" Kakashi ask, straight to the point.

"....The next Hokage has been picked. Those clueless Feudal Lord and his minions dont know what they just did. Danzo got picked..." I said.

"Danzo?!" Kakashi said.

"Yeah...Shikaku-san actually recomended you. It was going so well until Danzo mock the teachings of the third hokage who destroyed our village and all that nonsense..." I said, clenching my hand.

"I see...So now what?" Kakashi ask.

"When they got out of the meeting. And when everyone know... I'm sure they'll be outrage. Since Tsunade-sama has been taken down from her position" I said.

"Yeah, especially Naruto..." Kakashi said.

I nod.

"Kakashi. I'm not sure whats gonna happen in the near future. But if I were to decide something stupid, please... take care of Naruto and Sora for me" I said.

"Senna?"

"I know. I have a hunch... Something's gonna happen. Something...So please....please" I begged him.

"I can assure you, Senna. I'll look out for them. Dont worry" Kakashi said, placing his hand on my head.

I smiled.

"Senna, when I died, during pein's attack, I heard you...Crying for me" Kakashi said.

I blushed.

"S-So?!" I ask.

"Well, I'm really glad! You show so much affection to Sasuke but not me?" He said.

He's teasing me!!

"Y-You're my brother figure! So its not weird for me to cry when you're dead! Idiot!" I said.

"Hai, Hai, come on, lets go. I have no idea how many bowls did Naruto eat already" Kakashi said, ruffling my hair and walk away.

"Stop doing that!!" I said, fixing my hair and catching up to him.

************************

Thats it for this chapter!!

Hope you like it!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!! ^^