Motorcycles and Skinny Jeans

zoom, zoom! I zipped past the rivals next to me. I was in the lead. One more lap 'till the finish line.

'you can do this, you can do this' I was repeating to myself over and over again. My lime green motorcycle started to roar even more under the preasure of my heavy foot. 'almost there'. A red motorcycle creeped up next to me. I started to panic. I played my poker-face well. Not that anyone could see it, My face was concealed my helmet cover. I roared more and more speeding up and catching up.

yes! I crossed over the finish line in no time at all. The crowd screamed! My adrenaline pumped up as they cheered my name over and over again, "Ana! Ana!" I smiled and ripped off my helmet! I turned to my close call and smirked yet again my oposing offence lost again;

"Pay up James." I said cassually pulling off my gloves.

"How?-You-CHEAT!" I chocked out slipping his helmet over his head.

"Nope, Just better then you thats all." I said seriously. James grunted and pulled out 700 Bucks.

"Hey! your alittle low on your half!"

"Oh right!" He said slapping his hand against his head like he forgot. Then he put 300 more dollars in my raw palm. I Smiled;

"Next time dont bet when you know your going to loose."

"Yeah, yeah. I dont need your advice."

"Maybe you should learn to take it." I shook his head and walked away. The other apponents walked up to my shaking they're heads in disbelief. I flirtatiously smiled and waved.

"Like oh my like god!" I said mimiking a preppy cheerleader. They laughed and shook my hand.

"I have to admit, Your one hell of racer, even for a girl." My friend Josh who doubted me the whole time.

"No shit." I said, laughing.

"Its to bad this is illegeal racing, You would kick ass in the legeal one!" Said john.

"Dont have to tell me twice. But They wont take some one with my backround, I mean, Jail? Probation? Public Nusence? Damn that last one was a good prank on you Ace." I siad laughing remembering when I made Ace think he was on fire in a italian resturaunt in italy on buisness. He ended up knocking a candle over flamable wine and setting his own hair on fire! I mentally started cracking up as he gave me a disapproving look. We are acctually in new york now staying a the Hudson Hotel. Its really nice pool and stuff not Il'll Risk swimming in my 2 peice with all of our crew macin on me and hitting on me. We always flirt but I still would never date a crew member. Im not the leader of oour motorcycle crew, Im kinda like a betta. Im almost they're seceret weapon. I really skilled in the mechanics area and speed and control- So everytihing. This basically how we work, Race for money no need for a real job. And this is way more fun. I'm ana by the way, Short for Amelia. Not that I'll ever tell the crew. They'll make fun of me forever. The thousand was acctually just for me, You know? from james? He's a enemy form the other team and apperently so called street king here, but I beat him. You see we had alittle bet. John, The leader of our group, Bet that The leader of they're group (James) Could beat me. NOPE. So The betta from jamses team Has to pay the rest of our team while james just had to pay me. I feel acomplished after every compotion. Since everything was over Every team was packing up, Everyone was leaving and we were packing up our bikes into a truck and then we all climbed in. Jayson (another person on our team) started to talk smack about me. This is sort of a tradition we have, He says somthing about me I say somthing about him, Its not endless untill it gets phisical and i always win.

"Yeah, I mean Did you see how fast ana was goin'? Im surprised her wig didnt fly off!" Jayson said cracking up.

"Yes, well how did that tupee' Super glue work?" I siad slyly.

"Acctually I thought you needed it?" He said innocently while john cracked up. I smaked him in the back of the head. and he rubbed it shuting up.

"Jayson Your boyfriend called last night, He said after the race can you give him a blow job?" I said earning high fives form everyone.

"Aww come one you know you wish You had a guy Like mine beside yoiu know I have a girlfriend." He said with a knowing smirk.

"Thats not what she told me last night." A round of ooooos went around before jeayson started again;

"Yeah well-"

"ALright both of you quite! we are here." shouted john keeping his eyes on the dark road.

"We'll settel this later." I wispered In jayson ear seductivly. He shuddered. He used to have a huge crush on me untill he met my best friend Mel.

"Wiil do." He tried to flirt back but I just ended up cracking up.  We walked through the parking lot To the elevator. I bid my ados to the boys and headed to my room. I slipped the key intot he lock and opened it. My bags were strewn all over. I didnt bother putting them in the designated drawers Because we were only staying for a week. It's only been 2 days so far but It felt longer.  I fell asleep thinking about the race and watching whatever was on tv.

Light was streaming in through My open blinds. I grunted and stood up still dressed in my motor-uniform and closed them. We had annother race here in two day. Its only tuesday. So friday I thought to myslef counting on my fingers. I stripped off my racing leather jacket and my leather jeggings and studded biker boots. I walked intot he bathroom half dressed. My hair was a unruly static mess. It was like looking at Black sticks. My origanal Hair color is blonde but I must admit, Black suits me. Especially because I got a edgy hair cut to. I did it because we couldnt have my real parents finding me after I ranaway. They were abusive, druggies. I've been Around the world for about 3 years now, traveling all over. I sighed and looked at my flat stomache and Slim arms. I turned on the shower and stepped in the shower letting the cold water wash away all my pain and regret and tiredness. I know what your thinking, cold water? right. Well I just have never liked hot water, Its weird I know. I stepped out of the shower and wraped a towel around my body answering the door. There Jayson was stading there. I Looked over my body adn finally looked up me smirking and leaning against the door frame.

"Uhh John said free day tiday, Hes not feeling well."

"Alright by perv." Be fore he could answer I slammed the door and laugh all the way to my blakc suit case.  I pulled out a black tank top and a Cropped white tee-shirt. A pair of dark wash skinny jeans and A blakc burea would have to do. I pulled on my biker boots. I hoped out of the door and closed making sure I had everything in my green messenger bag. I had a dounut hannging out of my mouth when I saw him, Standing there. He was so sexy! He had Dark brown hair which Covered his blue eyes and he was wearing a fitted shirt with a black and white sweat shirt over it. He was wearing loosly fitted skinny jeans. He turned running his hand through his hair and looked at me. Waving with a smirk playing at his lips. I jummped and walked past him.

"Dont I get a name?" He asked still smirking.

"Guess." I said playfully.