"Shut up Dalton!" Libby said hit him at the back of his head.

"Oww! That hurt you know!" Dalton rubbed the back of his head.

"So? You still love me!" She said and then tip toed up and kissed him. Dalton who was shocked at first soon caught up but when he wanted to kiss her back, she pulled away, amking him grumble.

"Aren't you just the cutest two?" I said to Libby and Dalton.

"Why yes we are but you two are cuter!" Libby smiled.

"We are not cute..." Dalton muttered under his breath and i guessed Libby heard him because she hit him again, hard. Drew and i just laughed at them.

"So i heard you girls were planning a girls only day today." Drew said and i nodded.

"Yup. Just Libby and I. You can go for a guys only day with Dalton. You two need you guy time. But just make sure it's the two of you!" i said.

"Of course it'll only be the two of us. You're the only one for me, Valentina." He lightly kissed me on the lips.

"Hate to break it two you guys but if you guys don't want to be late, i suggest you go now." I turned around to see Sterling standing there.

"I hate school..." i said but we still went anyways.

When we got to school, we were four minutes early and the four of us, Drew, Dalton, Libby and i had Math for first period, sadly. Drew and i made our way to Math class hand in hand and so did Dalton and Libby. When we got there, the teacher was already there and was glaring at us. He was unfamiliar and probably new. He looked to be in his early twenties, probably just out of college so seriously? Wasn't he like us, late, too? Unless he was a nerd. "Nice for the four of you to join us," he said and we walked to our usual places at the back of the class room.

"As i was saying before i was so rudely interupters, I am your new teacher." he stopped and glared at us. Really, what was his problem?! "You can call me Mr Johnson. I don't know any of you so for this lesson, we'll try to get to know each other. Ok? Ok. First person start."

Everyone introduced themselves and finally it got to the few of us at the back. Libby went first.

"Hi, I'm Liberty Collins. I'm 16. I hate Math and basically hate school. My best friend is Valentina Ackles (A/N: I kinda forgot if i already gave her a name so yeah. If i did, please tell me!!!) and that's all you need to know about me. Oh and Dalton Ackles her brother is my boyfriend so if you're gay, note that he's taken." Libby finished and sat down and Mr Johnson just glared at her, obviously not happy with what she said.

Next it was my turn. I stood up. "My name is Valentina Ackles. My best friend is Liberty Collins. I hate Math too and can't wait to get out of this hell hole. I have four brothers, one of them being that douche over there, Dalton, and another one who's a senior, Rusty Ackles. Drew Livingston is my boyfriend and this message is out to all the sluts in this class who don't really care and are always eye raping him. That's all i have to say." I finished and sat down, not caring that Mr Johnson was annoyed at me for saying what i had said. I talked about the eye raping thing mainly because as i was speaking, the sluts in class were just staring at MY mate.

"Is someone jealous?" Drew whispered into my ear making me giggle.

"Yeap." i turned around and kissed him.

"My name is Dalton Ackles. Valentina Ackles, the girl having a very intense make out sesion with my best friend, Drew, over there is my twin sister and i am obviously the better looking twin." I heard my brother's voice and i broke the kiss with Drew just to glare at him. He smirked and continued. "I have three older brothers, Sterling, Scott and Rusty. My girlfriend is Libby Collins and i would appreciate if you stop glaring at her," Dalton finished and i noticed that Mr Johnson was still glaring at Libby but when he heard, he looked at Dalton.