Chapter 3

We pulled up to the hotel and parked the car, then grabbed the luggage that we had on the plane and stepped out the car to help mum and dad with the suitcases. The heat hit me so hard I felt dizzy, I grabbed rhiannon's shoulder and she help me upright, mum came to help, dad went into a bag and handed me a bottle of water, I sat on the curb and took small sips. A few minutes later I was feeling a bit better, I guess there was a bit of excitement mixed with the heat that made me dizzy. We stood up and walked into the hotel, a cool breeze hit us, which is exactly what I needed.

Mum and dad went into the queue to check us in, we waited with them because we had to get our wristbands. We got our key and mum gave it to me, telling us to go find our room, we darted for the stairs. I had the key and had a rough idea were I was going but rhiannon didn't, so when I shouted "I'll race ya!" she chased after me. I slowed down to see what would happen, she was ahead and up the stairs before she noticed and and she leaned over the railings, I looked up and we started laughing. I caught up with her and we eventually found the room. Our room was joined onto mum and dads so we can have our own room, I opened the door and we went inside. Rhiannon collapsed on the bed like that guy (Lenny Henry) from the premier lodge. I went out onto the balcony, despite that wee dizzy turn I could really get used to this heat.

Mum and dad came through the door with our cases, they dumped them on the bed and went into their room to unpack, We both got into our bikinis, I brushed my hair out and shoved it into a ponytail. My bikini was light blue and had frills on it, rhiannon walked out with her hair in a messy bun and a pink and white tie-dye bikini. We ran downstairs in our matching flip flops and went outside. We found two deck chairs and sat down. I went on twitter and tweeted a few friends in Scotland about what had happened on the plane, I waited for a reply and they didn't believe me until I sent them the pictures! They said they were jealous.

We finished our slushies a went over to the pool. I pushed rhiannon in she screamed as she hit the water, she bobbed back up effortlessly and I jumped in after her, we both burst out laughing and started a game of water polo. Rhiannon won 5 games and I won until Mum and dad called us over.

We swam over and treaded water in front of her.

"Okay girlies" she began, "time to go upstairs and get ready!"

"Okallydokes" I said, rhiannon said "KayKay". Ever since she found out Ariana Grande said that she started saying it, I don't think she even notices saying it anymore!

My dad walked over, I groaned inwardly. Here we go!

"How's your day been so far girls?" He asked. Okay that wasn't so bad, it's just he walked in on rhiannon and I face timing each other while rhiannon was in the middle of a bad word and he hasn't let it go ever since! I looked at Rhiannon who's face has relief plastered all over it.

"It's been great!" I said.

"I beat Mairi at water polo 5 times!!" rhiannon piped up. I laughed.

"Glad you enjoyed it" dad said.

Rhiannon pulled herself up, out of the pool and wrapped herself in a Finding Nemo towel.

I tried to do what she had done but I couldn't manage it, she laughed and walked over to give me a hand. I grabbed it and she hauled me out.

"How'd you do that?" I asked her.

"Takes practice" she said, laughing. Oh yeah, she was on the competitive swimming team. She's been swimming since she was three!!

I grabbed my pink towel and looked at hers, "seriously?" I asked. "Finding Nemo?".

She nodded proudly and we laughed and walked arm-in-arm into the hotel, skipping up the stairs singing 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz'!

When we got into our room we unpacked and got dressed. Rhiannon had the left side of the room and I had the right. She had more storage space for her stuff but i was happy with my side, i had the side with the balcony!

I changed into a pretty flowered crop top with a long skirt that had a high waist. Rhiannon wore a white crop top with the Letters 'LA' on it and a high waisted skirt that fell just above her knees. We met mum and dad and went to have dinner in the hotel restaurant. We walked in behind them, I was on my phone and didn't notice rhiannon had stopped walking. I sensed that she wasn't walking behind so turned to see her standing with her eyes wide. I walked over towards her.

"Are you okay...?" I asked un-surely

rhiannon didn't say anything she was just staring somewhere. I followed the direction of her gaze and gasped.

THE-THE-THE JANOSKIANS!!! THEY WERE HERE!

I suddenly felt dizzy again, I swayed a little and rhiannon snapped out of her trance just in time to catch me.

She accidentally dropped me but I dragged her down with me! We ended up in a giggling heap, the entire restaurant was staring at us. I heard a few 'tut tuts' but that just made us laugh more.

I glanced back over to the boys and they were laughing at us, I giggled too. They started walking over to us.

"Hey! Mairi and rhiannon was it?" Beau said, but he gestured to the wrong one of us at each name.

"I'm Mairi"

"I'm rhiannon" we said in unison which made us laugh even harder.

"Oh right" Beau said, reaching out his hand to help me up off rhiannon. I accepted it and screamed inwardly as he effortlessly pulled me up. His muscles rippled and I was lost staring at them for a few moments. I shook myself out of it, only to turn and see rhiannon still giggling her head off and being helped up by Luke and Jai.

She got up and then doubled over, laughing so hard that I could see tears forming in her eyes and spilling down her cheeks! The boys just stared at her but I shook my head at her, I was used to her laughing fits. I knew she would be like this for a little while. Her laugh was contagious so soon we were all just standing in a big circle, laughing our heads off at Rhiannon who probably didn't even know what she was laughing at anymore!

The boys recovered themselves finally and I followed suit. Rhiannon tried to stop but I could see her efforts were failing as she had these random little snorts at times. Jai and Luke were standing at either side of her, I stood next to Beau and James and Daniel was beside James.

"So where are you both sitting?" Jai asked us.

"My mum and dad are over there but we can't sit with them, dads rules".

They all burst out laughing, I guess they think I'm joking.

This was just an invitation for rhiannon to start her laughing fit all over again and both Jai and Luke started giggling at her too. Those three were all holding onto each other for support after a few minutes of laughter and rhiannon didn't look like she was going to stop any time soon.

"You could come sit with us, if you like?" James offered nicely.

I threw a glance over to Rhiannon but I couldn't see her because of the little circle she, Luke, and Jai had formed. I knew she'd kill me if I said anything other than yes so I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back.