Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Queen Pin

Erica -

My Name Is Erica Marie Mendez But Everyone Knows Me As The Infamous E. I'm A Well Known Queen Pin Around The Parts Of Memphis. My Circle Revolves Around Nothing But Girls Only Very Few Guys. But Don't Get It Twisted My Circle Smaller Than A Pea.

I'm Brown Skinned With Long Black Hair And Deep Dimples. I Have No Parents. My Dad Died Last Year Of Heart Failure And My Mom Is A Crack Head.

I Have 3 Best friends That I Know For A Fact Would Never Fold On Me: Harmony, Sage, And Antt .

I Graduated 2 Months Ago From Biloxi High School And Been Accepted Into Multiple Colleges. I'm Smart As Hell But I'm Not Into College My Mind Set Is On Money Now But Don't Know I Might Change My Mind Later On.

"Give Me The Fucking Rest Bitch Ass Nigga" I Held My 9mm To His Head.

He Choked On The Blood That Was Leaking From His Mouth From When I Pistol Whipped That Ass.

I Snatched The $300 And Whatever Else Money Or Jewelry He Had On Him.

He Laid Flat On The Ground With Me Over Him, I Stomped On His Face One More Time.

"Try To Steal From Me Again Bitch I Should Blow Your Fucking Brains Out" I Sneered Stepping On His Neck

I Walked Away To My Car, Locked The Doors And Breathed In And Out.

I Pulled Up To One Of My Main Trap Houses, Pulled The Product From Under My Seat And Headed To The Front. Nothing But Females In Here. Rarely Any Niggas Know That E Is A Girl, Only Niggas I Really Fuck With. And Maybe A Couple Outsiders But Other Than That No One. And I Found This Shit Hilarious How One Girl Could Take Over As Much As I Am. But That's What You Fuck Niggas Get For Underestimating Females.

"Wassup Boss?" A Worker Of Mine, Keisha, Said Holding A AK-47 Along With Another Girl By Her Side.

"Wassup I Got That Work Make Sure When The Other Girls Get Back You Give It To Them" I Said Throwing Her The Bag Of Product.

"Gotchu Boss We Gone Have It Done By The End Of The Week"

I Nodded Looking Around One More Time Before Leaving Watching All The Girls Do Their Job. They Either Packaging, Guarding, Or Counting Out Money. And Everyone Was On They Shit.

When I Pick Girls For This I Pick Them By What They Can And Can't Do. It Makes It Easier For Me And Them.

Alright I'm Out" They Nodded And I Headed To My Car Looking Around And Spotted A Police Car Sitting Down The Street.

Damn How Long They Been Following Me?

I Got In My Car And Drove Towards The Police Car

"How Long Have Y'all Been Following Me?" I Said Getting Straight To The Point

The Police Woman Looked At Me With Amused Look On Her Face "Following You? No. We Aren't Following You Just On A Break"

"Break My Ass Stop Fucking Following Me Cause Next Time I See You, I Guarantee You Won't Be Following Me Again"

"Is That A Threat?" She Smirked

"Nah, I Don't Make Threats. I Make Promises" And With That I Drove Off.

This Same Bitch Ass Cop Been Following Me For A Good 2 Months Now And It's Starting To Piss Me Off But I'm Careful Enough And I'm Not One To Get Caught Slippin' So I'm Chilling For Now.

Votes.

Comments.

Follow.

Let Me Know Y'all Opinion..