Part 3.

Part3.

We continued with our little talk, I was actually enjoying myself.

We walked to the bus stop and to be honest, I started to think that he wasn't that bad. I let go of his army and followed the girls inside the bus and to my surprise, he sat next to Jessica. 

Typical.

I decided to sit on my own which was such a bad idea. Things about my horrible past kept popping into my head, I knew that Vanessa knew something was up but I just couldn't admit it yet. Andrew was my first huge heartbreak. Although I did ask him to be my partner for the Vanessa's quince and he agreed! I just couldn't think of anyone else that I could be with. This should mean he's not such an asshole right? I see a light at the end of the tunnel, I just hope it doesn't fade away.

We got off at Finsbury park station, and as we headed to towards the main road, I was mesmerised by all the dress shops. All the colours were so vibrant and beautiful, I don't think I'd ever seen so many dress shops packed in together in such a small road. 

We struck gold at the first shop we went in. There it was, a simple but pretty white dress. At first I have to admit, I hated it. It was just so plain but when I tried it on, the dress actually looked nice!

We tried on other dresses but none looked as good as the white one! Each of us girls bought one. 

"So Andie, have you got a partner?" Asked Vanessa and then all eyes were on me. 

"Well, I asked Andre-" I was interrupted as the girls knew what was going to be said. "OMG Andie, you can't go down that path again! You just can't trust him with anything!" 

"Maybe this time he won't let me down" 

"Call him then, right now" demanded vanessa. I pulled out my phone and dialled.

I must of called him about 10 times, none of which he picked up. "Cunt" I said so low only I could hear. I can't believe I trusted him again, he was the biggest jerk ever!

Back in november , it was the month of my quincenera, the so called "most amazing day of a girl's life". At least that's what south americans believe, its on the girl's 15th birthday and it celebrates her turning from a girl into a woman. I wanted it to be just perfect, but nothing ever is, is it? I met Andrew through his mum, she was my party planner and to be honest, I blame her for some of my heartbreak. At first, Andrew was so perfect, he was even going to be my prince willingly! He said the sweetest things and to top it up, so did his mum! She used to call up my mum and say things like "OMG, my son is like totally in love with your daughter, he says that she's the most beautiful brazilian girl he has ever seen!"

Bitch. Liar. What kind of mother actually does this? Well she did. 

Me and Andrew met up twice. That was all it took for me to fall in love. First, we went trocadeiro together. I couldn't stay long but it didn't matter. His kisses warmed up my insides and made me want more, so much more. Second time, I actually went all the way to his house! I couldn't get enough...

Back then my heart wasn't wounded and stupidly enough I thought it would never be so I just didn't worry and I gave myself in. I allowed myself to love this asshole.

So the week of my party was here and I get an unexpected phone call. Andrew. "Hey baby, what's up?" I answered in my happiest voice. "I just don't want to be your prince anymore okay? To be honest, I'm not ready for a relationship either". Its funny how two phrases can hurt u as if they were a thick blade, stabbed through ur heart. As he spoke, that metaphorical knife turned and turned and turned making it difficult for me to breathe. 

Wow. I felt tears run and I just didn't care that everyone saw. I was so hurt, how could he do this? What kind of prick does this? 

I got home as quickly as I could, all that mattered right then was that my quince was a week away and I had no prince. I told my mum about what happened. Just the "him not wanting to be my prince anymore" part. 

I tried and tried but no other boy could be my prince! It was so short notice and this was going to ruin my special day! I had to hide my pride and tell Andrew. Tell him that I couldn't find anyone to replace him, that he had to be my prince! I chose to tell his mum instead, after all she's the one who bigged him up endlessly. On the day of my party, he was there. He acted like a gentleman, almost as if nothing had happened. We took loads of pictures and we did the dance just perfectly. When it was time for everyone to dance, all I saw was him inbetween my two so called friends, Carmen and Berruga. Was that dancing or simply rubbing yourselfs together? I was disgusted. 

I haven't spoken to them since and to be honest, I don't miss them. True friends don't do things like that.