Imagine #5 Damon

He's a human and you're a vampire. You lose control

Damon was everything to you. You hadn't told him you were a vampire, because you knew he would hate you. And you knew inevitably he was going to find out, but you were trying to prolong it for as long as possible. Because, honestly, you couldn't imagine life without him. You were in his back garden, both of you leaning against a tree. You were curled into him and his lips were on your hair.

Your eyes were closed when you felt a excruciating burn against your cheek. You screamed as you tore away from Damon. You saw him holding vervaine, his eyes wide.

"I knew it!", he said his eyes wide and hurt. You looked at him, devastated.

" Damon I-"

"You lied to me?", he said furiously.

" I had to! How did you know?", you whispered, looking around alertly.

"I thought I saw you compel my dad. I have to tell him", he said, walking towards his house.

" No!", you said, darting towards him and pinning him by the neck against the tree. He gasped and choked. "You can't tell. They'll kill me", you begged, tears falling down your eyes. You let go and he put his hands on his neck.

" I loved you. I trusted you", he said blankly.

"You still can", you said softly, putting your lips on his. He kissed you roughly, and then pulled you away.

" Prove it", he said, dragging his arm across the rough bark of the tree and cutting himself.

You inhaled the strong smell of blood and fell to the ground, clutching your head to try and stop yourself from giving in. You couldn't help it and you darted over to him. You grabbed his arm and drank his blood rapidly. You pulled away, disgusted with yourself and wiped your mouth.

Damon was on the ground, weak from the blood loss and he looked at you terrified. He cowered away as you knelt beside him. You bent your head down, tears falling down your eyes.

"I'm so sorry", you sobbed, kissing his forehead. He looked at you.

" I forgive you. I, we'll deal with it", he said. You looked at him and stroked his hair.

"We can't. It's too dangerous. I will always love you Damon", you said, your voice shaking with tears. He looked at you confused.

You put your hands on his shoulders firmly and looked in his eyes. " You will forget who I am. What I am. You will forget we met and you will forget you love me. You won't hurt. It's as if I was never here", you said, tears falling down your cheeks. He looked at you and blinked.

"Who are you?", he asked politely.

" I'm nobody ", you whispered, walking away, your heart leaving your body as you left Damon.

A/N:Should I do another one of these with human Stefan? Comment and let me know :) x