Chapter 1:bye bye house!

Start from the beginning

           The council was afraid of this and decided to punish my dad for being the one that created me, as for the witch council they were excited and intrigued by me, the supposed miracle. They let my father stay with my mother during her pregnancy and they also let him hold me when I was born but not a minute later after that my father was take away from me and I never saw him again all I have are pictures my mother has of him and her in their weeding and the ones they took when she was pregnant with me.One that I always keep close is the one picture my aunt took of my mother when she was pregnant with me. Her beautify blond hair pulled back in a messy ponytail, her cheeks were pink, her blue eyes were shining in happiness.She had a huge smile painted across her face,she was sitting down on a couch my dad was behind her, his arms were holding on to my mother’s waist  on of his hands was on my mom’s belly ,his jet black hair was messy and all over the place, he had beautiful violet eyes in which were shinning bright with excitement his ivory skin had a pinkish blush on his sharp cheekbones .My mom had told me that was when I had first kicked. My father was so excited at that time that he couldn’t help the grin on his face.I wanted to meet my dad so much, my soul yearned for my father’s arms to be around me and hold me telling me how proud he was of me, but that was never going to happen.

Now you might be wondering how is Gabriel not normal? Well just like me he’s a hybrid, a hybrid between an angel and a demon. Cliché huh? His parent fell in love with each other eighteen years ago. Where are they now? They’re dead, the council of demons and angels found out and wanted to kill them on the spot. Luckly they both ran until Seraphiel Van Allen, his mother gave birth to him. Azazel Llewellyn Fayte then handed Gabriel to my mother, Schuyler Theodora Elizabeth Chase Tallyn to take care of. My mother of course being pregnant with me at the moment decide to save Gabriel’s life, my father Stephen  Charles Tallyn tried to make my mother refuse but nothing worked. She convinced my father by telling him,” what if it was our child in his place love? ”He melted instantly and took care of Gabriel as if he was his son.

One of the reasons I’m jealous of Gabe was because he had meet my dad, my dad was with Gabriel for a whole year yet with me he was only a few seconds. After I was born my mother found out why fate had given Gabriel to her. He had inherited his mother’s guardian angel gene, and his father’s powers. She found this out because the minute after my father was take away the vampire council had planned an attack on the little village I was born in. It was a plan they had to kill me but they never expected Gabriel to be there. My mother said that it happened when the room we were in had started shaking from the explosives that were being thrown on the outside. My mom had quickly handed me to Gabriel who held me close him. He then tilted me to look at my face, as our eyes connected  a blinding white light started to surround and lift us, or so my mother told us that happened. After the ball of light let us go on the ground Gabriel sprouted beautiful white wings ,his eyes became red and and he stated to look around in a hurry as if trying to put me in a safe place he never did find that place. A vampire, Drexel to be exact, came in as he blew the wooden door into pieces. The wood had made a huge noise that startled my newborn self. Whenever my mom told us this part of this story she always said it with a a very proud and awe stuck voice.

Gabriel pressed me closer to him and I had buried my tiny little head in his neck and magically stopped crying. My tiny little hands clung on to his neck and he started to rub my back in a circular motion. All my mom could do what stare at what was happening right before her eyes. The guardian spirit of a 1 year old boy coming alive to protect his charge, a new born baby girl, her new born baby girl. Gabriel’s wings spread you could see he had some black colored feathers he started to fly in the air keeping me away from danger. Drexel threw a sharp piece of wood that was in the shape of a stake. Gabriel had dogged it with a growl. He then flew in front of my mom and handed her me. He took a protective stand in front of us and growled. He growled so hard the room started to shake more. Drexel didn’t know what to do at all so he did all he could he started to charge towards Gabriel with a silver knife. Gabriel saw and started flying towards him, he dodged the attack and with one touch of his hand Gabriel, a one year old boy incinerated Drexel, head warrior of the vampire council. Ever since then my mom knew Gabriel was and is my guardian angel.