What!Arranged marriage to him!?{2}

Start from the beginning

"You have a mustang."It was a dark navy blue.It was nice,it fit him,with his clear blue eyes.Woo they gave me the goose bumps.

"All board!"he unlocked his car and got in,i did right after him.Maybe this would't be so bad after all.

It was about an hour drive until I saw these two huge schools,one that said "Welcome to The Arts(boys school)" and then one that said "Welcome to The Arts(girls school) haha some cheesy school name.he pulled into the boys school,which there was boys everywhere.like from everycategory.I could get use to this.We started to walk to the entrance of the school,Of course i was getting the stars and the ups and downs ad the stupid gay call me signal.

"They sure seem to like you."Johnathon laughed,"but your mine."he smiled and then all of a suddenhe kissed my on the cheek.

"Dont do that ever again!"

"Aw ok I'll get you."Hm i wonder were gets this from,he gets his looks from his mother and shesgorgeous!I dont even think he has a father though.

We walked into the school, and more boys appeared and stunned to see a girl in their school and I got a little bit closer to Johnathon just for safety.We walked in this room,probably the office because there was a huge front desk and then tons of other rooms inside.

"Oh you guys must be Johnathon and Drinna."this fragile old lady said as we walked in.

"Yes mam."he smiled and looked at me,"So my mom did tell you we have the same classes right."

"Yes i was informed that,but you young man must not be caught doing anything sexual or vandalism and your on probation from using the computers here."she handed him and I three pieces of paper,the rules,locker numbers, and then are classes.Wonderful.Without another word to the lady we went to go search for our lockers.We found them and lucky me,mine was right next to his.Whew.

"Look babe.Drinna baby.Be careful,dont mess around with guys."

"Ugh!"

"I'm serious your mine and I dont want you getting hit on but some fag."he exclaimed.He came in for a hug and I didnt stop him.Maybe I wanted the other guys to know I wasnt touchable.

"Alright one more thing,we dont have the same classes until lunch time and then we do."he grabbed my shoulders.

"Okay!Go away!" he let go of me and walked away.but now i seemed to feel a little scared maybe even nervous.I walked down the hall way,looking for the name Dandle.Mr Dandle.I found his class and opened the door,Yup and I was the last one to enter to be standing in front of a bunch ofhooligans.They all started to talk,get their boy gossip thing going.

"Oh you must be the girl they infromed us about."he fixed his tiny glasses on the head and got back to me,"Must be Drinna C."

"Yeah."

"Well go take seat next to..."he pointed at all the boys and then stopped."Next to the Walden boy.Eric raise your hand for the miss." I walked back ignoring the murmurs and whispers from the boys and the fact that they we're calling dibs on me.

i sat down next to Eric and kept to myself,until I recieved and small piece of ripped paper.

Hey would you want to share with me?

I looked at the boy named Eric who had dirty blonde short hair that was spiked,which looked good for him,who also had one of his ears pierced.He seemed cool. I found a pen in my pocket that I was given and used to reply saying "sure."

Nice name btw;]

He really did just add a smiley face to the note.i crumpled it up and threw it at a boy in the room.

"Young lady was that you who just threw that at Joe."

"No sir I was busy paying attention to your lesson and Eric just went ahead and threw it."I looked and smiled at Eric then back to Mr. Dandle.

"Eric watch it."then he got back to his lesson and from the corner of my eye that Eric was shaking his head.the bell rang and shot up from the seat and left for my next class Gym.Fantastic.Play with a bunch of guys.

"Hey girl!"I heard running footsteps from behind me,but that didnt stop me.

It was Eric.ha of course.

"The hell would you do that to me.Lucky you didnt sit next to Joe,perverted freak."

"Oh i already know one."i smirked as I made that comment.

"So what your next class,i can help."

"Gym."

"Ah its mine too.Oh by the way, we're playing dogde ball.Lucky you we dont have to change."he said looking me up and down.Jeez,lucky me.

"Mister John!Can she be on our team."

"Sure whatever.the other team versing us moaned that fact that I wasnt on their team."

The team that i was on did a huddle and i was next to Eric in the process.

"Alright guys we may loose due to having a girl,but we do this."he smiled,"or we could forfeit."

Our team didnt agree to that at all..Dammit.

"Alright on three guys lets do this!"

they all said it except me.I was not prepared for dogde ball.I did not want to get pegged at all.

Out of nowhere balls went fly people went out and i catched a ball.Yes i can do this!

"How the hell did a girl get me out!?"the boy i got out complained.

Its just a game.

"Woo go Drinna!"I looked over and saw Eric yell.I started to think who to throw it at.I looked at the five guys that were left.One was in front of me that had a ball and was aiming for someone else.Give it a shot.I threw the ball with the little but of strength i had and I got him!the last person actually!I got him!The goys on my team shouted and the grouped hugged me and then the bell ranged and we we're off to lunch. I couldnt find Johnathon at all.

"Looking for me!"never mind.he started to tap my shoulder.I turned around and he grabbed me in for a hug.I just couldnt resit,but he was still an ass.

"How was your two classes?"he asked as we went to go find a table.

"They were god I guess,got a kid in trouble but ya know."

He laughed at that.then Eric came and sat with us.

"Yo Im Eric."he introduced himself to Johnathon who shooke his hand.

"Johnathon."

"I just came to invite you guys to a beach party after school,me and the guys and some girls we know are going so just come."he looked and winked at me and then smiled and Johnathon and left.

"I swear if that guy winks at you again.Hmph!"Someone was getting mad.

"Oh cant take competition."

"Oh he got nothing on me."

"Oh and hows that."

"Dont forget sweety but we're getting married."he smirked.

that was one thing I forgot,but I was actually happy about going to the beach later.I do need a tan,i had one but it was going away.Oh but I do need some fun.