Chapter 19

Daniel's P.O.V

I can't believe Diego litteraly just got me to say all of that.
"No. no I don't know was that's like, but Daniel c'mon. You are going to be a father, you can't just not see Emma for four more months." Diego crossed his arms. Wow. I'm going to be a father in four months. I haven't really thou about how soon it was.
"OK let's go." Diego pulled me towards the door.
"Oh, no, I'm not going to Emma."
"DANIEL MILLER GET TO THAT HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR, SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL KICK YOUR ASS UNTIL YOUR SON TURNS 18!" Well, I ran out the door.

-<>---<>---<>---<>--At Emma house--<>---<>---<>---<>-

We claimed through the window so we wount have to see the bunch of witches. When I looked in Emma was sitting on her bed crying, with Maddie and Andi trying to comfort her. I frowned. There backs were facing us but then...
"Diego!" Emma's head turned to the window as she said it. When she saw me a small smile slowly eased onto her face. Andi and Maddie also turned around.
"How'd you in I was here?" Diego whined.
"Proxy, we've been over this, we could smell you through a garbage truck." Maddie said. Diego and I claimed through the window. The girls stood up. I walked to Emma and we faced each other. And they were all just watching. I looked over to them.
"Oh please, don't mind us." Maddie laughted. Diego nodded.
Andi looked at them and said "OK let's go." She then opened the door and waved at us, inecently as she close the door again. I let out a soft chuckle. When I looked back at Emma she was sitting on her bed. I sat next to her.
"So how are you?" I scratched my head.
"Its been about half n hour so, still pregnant." She joked. I kind of just sat there.
"Daniel?" Emma asked.
"Yeah."
"Can you try to promise me something?" She asked.
"I'll try." I answered truthfully.
"Even if you, hate me and don't love me anymore, thats fine. But please Daniel, take care of him. He's definatly going to need you in his life. I know that"
"Emma,"
"Please. I need to know he's going to be okay. I need to know he is going to grow up with someone that loves him. I need to know that some random person isn't going to adopt him and try to call himself his father, when he already has a father." I looked at her the whole time she talked, and I could tell she was serious. She had doubts that I wouldn't be there.
"As I was saying... Emma, of course I'm going to be there for him. I'm looking forward to teaching him how to swim, and play the guitar." She smiled at the thought, and so did I.
"Anyway," I paused to see her look in my eyes." I don't hate you, and I will stop loving you when my last breath exits my body, maybe even into the afterlife, I could'nt learn to stop loving you." When I said that Emma was trying to had her smile, but failing miserbly. I put my hand on her cheek, and kissed her temple, "I love you." She looked go at me.
"I love you too." She finally said, while holding my wrist.
"I know that it is probably going to be the hardest thing I will ever have to do but, I will be here during the rest of this."
"Really? " She asked.
"Really." I knelt down on two knees right in front of her.
"Danny what are you doing?" She laughted. I put my hands on her waist.
"Hi baby, its your daddy. Me and your mommy love you so much. I can't wait to meet you. I love you." I spoke through Emma's stomach. I looked up at Emma and she was smiling from ear to ear. I straitenwd up, but was still on my knees. And me being as tall as I am i was almost eyes level with Emma. She put her hands on my neck.
"Your going to be and amazing father." She smile. I leaned in and kissed her, then I kissed her stomach. I stood up, and so did she. We walked out to the living room where everyone was standing.
"So, Mason, thank you so much foe your insight but you can go now." Emma said as she clapped her hands together.
"Really?" Mason sneered.
"Yes." Emma nodded, "Get out of my house." And with that Mason poofed away, leaving behind a puff of Orange smoke.
"Mrs. Novoa, I really aprechiate you helping me, and them." Emma said gesturing to Diego and I.
"It was actually my pleasure, im glad i could help. good luck." Mrs. Novoa said looking at Emma's "baby bump". Mrs. Novoa looked back to here daughters. They both walked up to there mother.
"It was really nice to meet you guys." Hayley smiled.
"Take care of your selves." Camielle said. Everyone smiled at them and then poof, they were gone. Emma turned to Desdemona, Agamemnon and Lily.
"We are here to help and protect you Emma, but we cant protect you form this." Desdemona said softly.
"Right now the only thing to need to do for me is get those to out of my house and keep them locked up." Emma said. They nodded and flashed out with Jake and jax apperently, because they were also gone.
"So today's been fun, but I'm going to go home." Andi back out of the living room, facing us. "Good bye" then she walked out the door.
"Proxy and I are going to go to." Maddie announced.
"We are?" Diego asked cluelessly. Maddie glared at him. "Yeah, OK. Bye guys." And with that they walked out hand in hand. I turned and looked at Emma
"Do I have to leave to?" I fake frowned. She laughter.
"No... stay here you dork." She smiled
"Dork?" I asked, with another face frown.
"Yes, you are a dork." Emma wrapped her arms around my neck. "But your my dork." I laughed and we kissed.
"I love you baby." She told me softly.
"I love you too, more then you'll ever know." I replied as I rested my fore head on hers.

--------------------------------------------------
OK I decided the next chaprer will probably be the last.
Xoxo
Jillian<3