Chapter 12

•Emma's P.O.V•

"Emma, Maddie..." Hayley started, while walking over to Diego and Daniel, "all you have to..."
"Don't! Dont you dare help them!" Jax spat.
"Jax, she is going to help them." Cami sneered at her brother.
"Hayley, if you do this... you are dead to me... dead." Jax hissed.
"Hayley, please" Maddie and I begged.
"We all love them. Look in to Emma's and Maddie's eyes, haven't you ever been in love?" Andi intervened.
"No. I haven't, but I will help you." Hayley assured us.
"Try all you won't, you won't fix them, you can't." Mr. Novoa sneered.
"That is were you are are wrong, father. all of those books you have pushed in front of me, have given me knowledge. even you don't have." Hayley laughed.
"She is good." Desdemona smirked.
"Hayley, don't, you might save them but you will lose me, if you even try." Jax confirmed. Hayley frowned and looked at Maddie Andi and I. I gripped my stomach. Hayley sighed.
"I lost you a long time ago, Jax. What is losing you a little more, at the price that this child will grow up with a father?" Hayley laughed at Jax.
"Ok, Maddie and Emma. You have heard of that Fairy Tales?"
"Which one, i grew up around fairy tales?" I asked.
"The one that has that saying, To wake his love, with love's first kiss. and prove..."
"That true love conquers all. Sleeping Beauty." I smile remembering watching that movie as a child.
"All we have to do is kiss them?" Maddie asked in a shocking tone.
"There is a problem with that." Agamemnon pointed out.
"What is it aggie?" Lily asked.
"The tale from the fairy" ("fairy tale" everyone corrected him) "oh yes, fairy tale, says to wake his love, yes well they are females, so shouldn't it be to wake her love?" Agamemnon asked like it was the most certain thing in the world.
"It's a movie, but the same terms go for both situations." Hayley pointed out.
"How do you know all of this?" Mrs. Novoa asked impressed.
"I read a book once, that explained the spell we used, the witches that created it, did not believe in love so they believe no one did. They decided the only was to break the impossible was with the impossible. The book said the witches created the spell with a seal, and the only way to brake that seal is,"
"True loves kiss." Maddie and I all said in unison. Hayley nodded.
"We'll let's see if this works.." Mrs. Novoa urged.
"Enough!" boomed Mr. Novoa "this is ridiculous, the spell can not be broken you are all fools to even try." He laughed.
"Oh just shut up already!" Cami screamed. He looked at his daughter at smirked. "Stupid girl." He huffed.
And Apparently Desdemona casted a spell on Mr. Novoa because red beams shot out of her pointer and pink fingers and Mr. Novoa fell to the ground.
"Carry on." Desdemona smiled.
"Anyway." Hayley turned her attention back to Maddie and I. We stepped over to the boys. I knelt down right next to Daniel, took his hand in mine and Maddie knelt down next to Diego.
"On three?" I asked.
"On three." Maddie answered.
"I will count, One. two," Hayley said, but was interrupted.
"stop! Right now!" Jax started,"I called you guys to help me with Daniel, not save him from the doom we laid on him. And if you..." Boom, Jax fell to the floor, just like his father.
"Carry on."Desdemona said once more.
"Ok," Hayley said, "three." I felt my lips connect with Daniel's. I backed my head away and looked at Maddie who was backing her head from Diego's. Nothing happened.
"its not working!" i screamed. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, followed by many others. I looked at Maddie who look the same as me. Suddenly. I felt a strong hand squeeze mine.
"Emma?" A weak voice asked. I looked down. from behind me I heard a small whimper.
"Maddie?" Diego's voice echoed.
"Emma?" The weak voice asked again.
"Danny!" I whispered on the verge of tears.
I looked back at Maddie and Diego. Maddie had tears streaming down her face like a river.
"Are you ok?" I asked Danny kissing his cheek.
"I am now."