part 5

That broke My heart I know we didn't go out but I liked him and he didn't even care why was he acting like this? I asked Niall if we could go for a walk since I could talk to him he said yes and we started walking I asked if he knew why Harry was acting different and he looked down and said because he hurt you he doesn't want to do it again I looked away and tears just rolled down My face and Niall just hugged me and he said come on im taking you back to the house we got back and we went to nialls room I kissed him and he kissed me back I didn't know what I was doing I just went with it and than I heard the door open but I couldn't stop I pushed Niall on the bed I kissed him when Niall jumped and saw Harry I got off him and Harry looked hurt and than he said wow bitch thanks I said coming from a guy that's doesn't care if I moved he looked at me and said come here I looked at him and walked with him he told he loved me and he was upset cause he didn't want to hurt me I looked down and I kissed him it was perfect I felt the I fly like it was just me and him I smiled when we stopped kissing he wrapped me in his arms and smiled I said I was sorry for what happened with Niall he understood I said hold on and ran and hugged Niall and kissed him on the cheek he smiled and blushed did things work out love I smiled and said yes he smiled great I love you My Irish ball he said I love you to crazy white chick I went back to Harrys room and he was laying down I got in his bed and he pulled me close to him I smiled and fell asleep in his arms I woke up and cooked breakfast and I yelled breakfast and Niall ran down stairs and grabbed a plate I laughed and Harry walked to me and kissed me on the cheek and we all ate and Liam and Louis cleaned up I said thanks they said no problems and I checked My phone and I had missed calls from My step dad I freaked out and I ran out the house all the way to My house and got home My step dad yelled where the fuck where you Skylar A..at m...maddies he slapped me and I fell to the ground he kicked me in the stomach Niall called me and he grabbed My phone and answered it he said don't call this phone anymore I started crying and Niall was still on the phone and he heard My step dad hit me Andre screaming Niall told Harry I was in trouble Harry got pissed and knew he couldn't help I got beat for like a hour I was so weak and I walked to My room and layed there crying Harry called me I picked up helloo I said crying and Harry said are you okay I said no crying more than My step dad walked in.......................................... .............

...........................

........................

..................

...............

............

.........

........

.......

....

..

..

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE.JPEG YOU GUYS LIKE IT STAY BEAUTIFUL LOVES (: