part 7

Niall asked for me and Nathan told him I couldn't come to the phone I didn't wanna talk to any of them I guess they thought something bad happened to me I really didn't Care I missed Harrys arms around me and his kisses but I kept myself busy so I wouldn't think about it it's was Sunday night and I heard on the TV that Harry got in a wreck Nathan held me and I told him to take me to the hospital he did and I ran to harrys room Niall was there and I asked what happened Niall looked at me and told me it was all.my fault I cried even more I went in the room.he was in a coma I asked Niall to tell.me how it easy fault he said Harry was looking for me when a drunk driver hit him I fell on the ground crying Nathan picked me up and just held me my heart rate going up and soon I couldn't breathe I passed out and that's all I remembered I woke in a hospital bed Niall was in there and Nathan I asked where Harry was and they didn't tell me I started panicking I wanted to see him I screamed and Harry walked in and he hugged me I told him I was sorry my step dad told.me to say that and he kissed.me the nurse walked in and told me I could leave I got my stuff and Harry carried.me out and paparazzi was asking if we went out and stuff like that we didn't say anything the next morning the paper read HARRY STYLES AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND I smiled when I read that I wasn't sure if we went out or what Nathan told me that my step dad was coming back home I got a chill and started crying Harry kissed me and held me so close in his arms I was scared when my step.called me I answered and he said he will be home in a hour I said okay knowing I had to go.back there I got.scared Nathan took me and Tyler home I was waiting for him to bust through the door he finally Did he was.drunk.and passed out.on.the couch Nathan. Left and I went to my room and fell asleep but was awoken by a fun shot I ran down stairs and out the door I saw my ex boyfriend and his friend shooting this guy one of them noticed me and they came and grabbed me by the arms and through me in there truck I was scared what was they going.to.do?