Chapter 1: Running away

Comenzar desde el principio

I shook my head and began running again. I was not about to be the father of some demonic deers. I can't get caught, not here, not now!

"Foolish child... You won't get far..."

"WHATCH ME!" I yell back at her.

I dashed through what seemed like hours and hours of rooms and hallways. I looked backed to see that she was still chasing me, but at a faster pace now.

"DAMN!" I yell out "WHY DONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?"

"I told you...You shall be my husband... You shall impregnate me... And I shall bear a child of a new era..."

The next room I went was way bigger than I anticipated. I opened the door and to my surprise, I was outside of the house!

"THANK GOD!" I screamed in happiness. "WOOHOO!"

The forest outside was bathing in moonlight and these glowing white butterflies where fluttering everywhere. I was amazed at the beautiful sight and was walking through the forest to find the road that will take me back to the city. I was walking for hours and was getting tired of walking.

'Wow' I thought to myself. 'What a extravagantly romantic forest' I tell myself. 'If that house was destroyed, I would build one up here and make it my summer house.' I sat down on a mossy rock and rest on it for a little bit. As I listen to the sound of nature, a beeping noise goes off. "Yes! I got some reception!" I said happily. As I dial 911 for help, the sounds of the forest stop immediately.

'Weird...' I tell myself. I look up at the sky to see black clouds rolling in. I wish I hadn't seen what I just saw. On the top of a tall cliff I saw a familiar figure standing on the edge of it.

My phone started ringing and I answers it without seeing who called it.

"Don't you see it?..." I froze in fear.

"My power grows exponentially when I'm outside of that damned prison..." A female voice speaks to me.

"The moon is my power source... And when I'm in the moons bright light... I grow even stronger...faster... smarter...even bigger..."

As I stared at the figure on the cliff, it started to grow bigger and bigger by the second. That deer goddess became the size of godzilla. She turned around, facing my direction and started stomping towards me. I panicked and started running again.

Thats when I learned one thing: You can't out-run a giantess goddess.

She stomped on the ground behind me, which caused a small tremor and forced me to stumble. Being very careful, she shrunk back down to her original size and approached me, seductively swaying her hips.

I backed up against a tree and her breasts pressed against my shoulders, pinning me against the pine tree. Her massive cloak opened, revealing her breasts and slender build. She looked like a super-models wearing a deer face mask.

"Finally, after all that pointless running..." She whispered in my ear.

"You shall be mine..."

"No one can help you now..."

"Give in my love, for you have lost this struggle..."

She licked my neck, lapping at it until it turned red. She bit into it and sucked on the blood that oozed out of it. Her large cloak started to grow longer and longer. The cloak began to emmit a sinister shadow that wrapped around my body, preventing me from moving at all. It felt like it was pulling me inside her. The shadow like tentacles wrapped themselves my arms,legs and waist. When my body's lower half was engulfed in her shadow, I heard a zipping sound. I blush hard and look down to see what she was doing and I gasped inwardly at the moment I saw my dick disappeared in the dark cloak. Was she doing what I think she's doing !?!?