Chapter 12.

I figured since it's my birthday, I'd give you guys a surprise update soooo..... SURPRISE!

"For the last time GET OUT!" I yelled at Tanner who insists on coming into my room and "helping" me pack. Basically, he keeps throwing my lace undies at me. "Why? This is fun!" he exclaimed. I started rubbing my temples and said, "Tanner you are giving me a migraine and if you do not leave this room in the next 5 seconds, then my foot is going to have a conversation with your little friend. "

"Nothing about my friend is little, Snow."

"GET OUT!!!" and he did. He ran right out of my room yelling, "Skyler! Your sister wants to kill me!" here's what I heard from down stairs.

Skyler: What did you do to provoke her?

Tanner: I was just helping her pack.

Skyler: Did you touch her underwear?

Tanner: Maybe.

Skyler: And you're asking me to help you?

Tanner: Yeah, you're older than her, tell her to behave or something!

Skyler: Dude, do I look retarded to you?

Tanner: At times yes.

Skyler: For one, fuck you. For two I am not helping you. She turns into the devils reincarnate when she's pissed. Then I heard his foot steps leaving the living room, but he stopped before he shut the door. Have fun on your trip bud. Try not to get killed. That time he actually shut the door.

I finished packing, went downstairs and you know what I find?

Gabby lying on the floor with a guy on top of her, not just any guy either, it was....

This is not the end of the chapter. Keep reading, I just wanted to be a smartass.

Valentino. Yeah that's right, Valentino was in my living room straddling my bestfriend while holding her hands down.

"Val, why?" I asked in a tired voice. "Trying to get Gabriel here to admit she likes me." he replied. "I don't like you, you giant oaf now get off of me!" uh-oh here comes the strike system.

"Not until you stop lying and admit that you like me way more than that douche Allen." strike one. Shouldn't have brought up Allen. "Don't you dare talk about Allen like that, I'm not dating him anymore. He's dating the queen of sluts!" she yelled.

"Well, if you weren't such a prude, then maybe he would've stayed with you instead of cheating with her." oooh shit. That's strike two. "Excuse me? What did you just say?!" boy do not repeat what you said. "I said, that if you weren't such a prude then he wouldn't have went and fucked her!" too late. Strike three.

It happened so fast, that if you blinked you would've missed it. Gabby somehow flipped him and was now straddling him, while punching him any where and everywhere and yelling. "Why the fuck would you even bring that up? Do really hate me that much? I actually thought you liked me! But. Punch. You're. Punch. Just. Punch. Like. Punch. Him. Punch. Fuck you Val! Don't ever talk to me again!" and she stood up.

As if just realizing I was standing there she looked up and met my eyes. "They never learn. It's quite simple, three strikes and she kicks your ass." I shrugged, then yelled. "Skyler! Tanner! Come help Val! He striked out!" I looked at gabby and whispered, "In more ways than one."