The Murder

Everybody likes me. I'm Sarah Storms for crying out loud! Who doesn't like me?

   Well, obviously the peron who killed me... I know what your thinking. What? How is she telling a story if she's dead!? Well, I'm not dead. Well I was, until I came alive in somebody elses body.

   I used to be rich, popular, hot. Everybody liked me. Now I live a normal, dull life. But I've grown on this life. It could be worse though- I could be an ugly penniless hobo with no friends.Or dead.

   Now I don't want to confuse you, so I'll tell you just what happened. I was at my best friends sweet sixteen. We were all having a blast. We were dancing, singing, I had my boyfriend with me, I couldn't of asked for a better night. Until my boyfriend broke up with me. 2 years of my life wasted, down the drain, for some dumb old boy. I had been sobbing on the upstairs patio all alone. Warm tears were streaming down my perfectly tan face. My gorgeous blonde hair was blowing in the night breeze. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I thought it was the comforting hand of my best friend. No, it wasn't, it was the cold dark hand of death. The only thing I can remember after that was people horrified screams of terror watching me fall down. Next thing you know, I'm dead.

My body was dead, my soul wasn't.

   Catherine Hanks had the H1N1 flu, the Swine Flu. She was on her death bed... the hospital bed. Her heart-beat stopped, her skin turned icy cold. Almost two minutes after her heart stopped beating, it started again. Her skin got warm again, or at least mine did. Now Catherine's soul was dead, but her body wasn't. That's because I was in it. God must have given me a second chance at life, and there was no way I was going to screw it up.