0.1: Vacation

Gray's P.O.V
I'm so excited today we're going to Jurassic World!!! I was looking through a kaleidoscope full of dinosaur photographs on my desk when mom bursts in. "Honey what are doing? Your flight leaves in 2 hours". I sighed putting down the kaleidoscope. " Mom Tang County Airport is 36 minutes minutes away 60 with traffic." I replied in a nerdy way. "How long does it take to get your butt in the car?!" She jokingly asked. "Ok I'm going I'm going!" I giggled raising my hands in defeat. "Feed the monster under your bed?" Mom asked whilst opening the door. "Yes" I answered. I grabbed my pack and swung it over my shoulder and ran towards the car passing Zach and his "girlfriend".

"Call me everyday and send me pictures so I don't forget what you look like"

I passed by, running towards the car rolling my eyes in annoyance

"I'm only going to be gone a week" Zach replies

"Come on Zach get in the car" Dad said

"It's not like you're going to war here" Dad continued

I giggled as I buckled my self in.

"I lov- "

"I will see you later" Zach said cutting off his girlfriend

Zach hopped in the car buckling his seat belt with a pout on his face.

"Is baby gonna cry? Mom said making a pouty face trying to be sympathetic

I giggled and nudged my brother.

"Whatever"  he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms after putting on his headphones

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got to the airport we say our final goodbyes and board the plane. I'm so excited I'm practically jumping for joy. We found our seats and sat down. Zach fell asleep while listening to music. I stayed up the whole time reading. I wonder what the island will be like!? Well I'll see in a few hours  I thought to myself.

Hey guys!! I hope you guys enjoy this fanfiction. This is my first fan fic so plz leave any suggestions in the comments if you have any thank u!!👍👍👍👍 More coming tomorrow!!!