Chapter 13

Alexis POV

I leaned against the wall observing the many paintings that lined the wall the prices people paid for a picture was confusing but my train of thought was lost when a creepy man with violet eyes walked up to Sir Integra I got up ready to defend her.

"What business does the Vatican have here and why send the Iscariot the dirtiest of its little secrets." She said coldly.

"How unfortunate it seems our reputation has preceded us allow me to introduce myself my name is Enrico Maxwell head of the Iscariot organization it is an honour to meet you." He said butt kissing the smile was hollow a fake I knew a snake when I saw one.

"I don't care who you are just tell me what do you want?" She snapped.

"Now we don't need to talk with such a harsh tone. We didn't come all this way to pick a fight." He said quickly.

"I don't believe you, you show no contempt for our treaties this latest incident with Anderson was inexcusable he killed two of my best men in Badrick, I barely managed to escape with head still attached and you have the gall...."

"Would you just shut up." He interrupted her I ground my teeth so he was the cause for Anderson I so wanted to kill him already.

"Even if he slaughtered two million of you kind I won't even shed a single tear I'm here under direct orders from the holy pope otherwise I wouldn't bother with you disgusting creatures so shut up and pay attention you miserable English sow." He shouted. My hand caressed the knife handle wanting to throw the blade head or chest.

"A sow nothing like Iscariot to in still the fear of God such insults truly nothing changes. You call my master a sow I just have to put a bullet in you, you foolish little man." He phased through the wall I relax a bit but kept my hand on the knife. He clicked his fingers.

"ANDERSON!!" He shouted and Anderson appears from round the corner my eyes go black wing out stretched. The tall man walked down mumbling a prayer. Both Anderson and Alucard were walking towards each other not intending on stopping we were trying to stop them on each side.

Just then Seris led a large group of old people though the middle of the two breaking the fight up instantly.

"This isn't the time or place for a fight." Alucard says lowering his gun.

"You may have a point." Alucard turned and walked away grabbing me as he goes past.

"I'm going back to sleep the middle of the day is exhausting." He went through the wall with me in tow to travel through the shadows back home.

Integra POV

Once both Alucard and Anderson were gone I let out a sigh of relief that could of been messy I let out a small chuckle.

"It seems we both have to deal with some difficult subordinates well are you done pig." I smiled at him.

"Yes now that the violence is out of the way would you join me in the cafe garden." He said.

"After you then." We walked towards the cafe.

Once in the cafe we got down to business.

"I have heard of your run in with a certain organization under the name Millennium I suppose you haven't found who Millennium is?" He said smugly the got out the brief case.

"Since you have no information of value would you like our files yes or no." Dam I hate him but it's true we have nothing I just need to swallow my pride.

"Yes please." I say bitterly he tossed the file over.

??? POV

"They seem to be putting it all together now they now know about Millennium." The doctor said spying on the two as Sir Integra looked at the large file.

"Nonsense they know nothing yet." I say they are still blind to what we are planning.

"Are enjoying this Sir." The doctor asks.

"No enjoy is the wrong word I'm ecstatic just think about the bloody struggle ahead but it's time to retrieve the girl get it done she's now the key to Alucard's defeat." I say the return to my tea.