Chapter 6

Alucard POV

We entered the hospital I went in first then both the girls came in behind me police girl used her gun while my mate used silver long knives. I kept a close eye on her even though she was very shy and quiet when she fought she completely changed not afraid of killing quick slicing the ghouls.

Once the ghouls were dead my fledglings stood covered in blood what a sight. The suddenly there was a flash of light and Alexis gasped in pain. Rage boiled up in me.

"Blessed blades." I said to myself. Then a barrier of bible pages were pinned to all the walls both hurt. Police girl had several blades in throat and chest while Alexis had blades in her arms and back which didn't go completely through her.

"Don't worry I didn't pierce their hearts that would spoil my fun." I man said he walked closer he must very stupid to turn on a vampires mate he will die.

Alexis POV

The blades hurt but I pulled one out the groaned in pain, they burned they felt like the blessed blades from earlier. A man walked down the corridor, he wore a necklace with a silver cross a long white coat and was armed with weird looking blades.

"Lovely moon out, don't you think." He said walking closer groaned in pain police-girl was quiet but slightly whimpered.

"That sounds so lovely your whimpering in agony young lass." I glared at him he smelled of old parchment like Integra's old library.

"Where's the vampire we were searching for." He said stepping in front of me and police-girl I could still see the man through Alucard's legs I pulled another blade out letting out another cry two left.

"He's dead not much fun really I plan on enjoying this." Both were now facing each other with just a few feet apart.

"Your from the Iscariot organization." This made no sense I was scared why did he hurt me he isn't undead.

"And you must be the Hellsing family pet Alucard." He chuckled he was mad, they continued to walk till they were side to side.

"Seems you three are the only ones left." The man said.

"Really." Alucard smiled, then the man swung round planting two of his strange blades into Alucard's chest while Alucard shot the man in the face.

Alucard ripped the blades out like they were splinters, relief he was ok.

"You attacked a vampire head on in the night, you didn't even try to catch me by surprise, your a fool father Anderson." He walked towards police-girl she hadn't taken out any of the blades out, I took out another blade one left as I reached back there was movement from the man and he got up and stabbed Alucard. Alucard was shocked and shot at the man it didn't slow him down.

Alucard was pinned to the wall by blades in his hands.

"A regenerator." Alucard said.

"Correct you are a living weapon created to kill the plagues of the earth that the devil makes we are the force to cleanse the world of evil." He said then flung more blades into Alucard. He raised one more blade Alucard please move he's going to kill you please move please. The the blade came across there was blood and Alucard's head fell to the floor.

"ALUCARD!" I screamed then pure white rage flooded me my wings shot out the two handfuls of silver coating my wings I dragged the blade from my shoulder.

"I'll kill you!" I shrieked lunging at him.

"The vampire corrupted even the holiest of God's creations I will release your soul may it make it's way back to the Lord amen." He said I raced towards him coming down onto my knees sliding across the floor spinning my wings hitting the man's chest knocking him back I took the blade he used on my Alucard and stabbed him in the throat pinning him let's see how he likes it, then grabbed more knives in lightening speed pinning him further then scooped up the head of my Alucard then ran along the corridor dragging police-girl by her arm, we stopped I ripped the blades out of police-girl who was still shaking then looked down at the head, I clutched it close to my chest.

"You said if I stayed with you, you would protect me now your gone I'm more scared than ever please come back don't leave me alone." I whispered to head then his head was out of my arms it was pinned on the wall near me.

"He barely put up much of a fight, so much for the great domesticated vampire what a joke. Now settle down and accept your fate may the Lord open his arms to you amen." He said I was seeing white again he needed to die. I attacked him lunged forward but I was blasted back by a fist with a flash of silver my wings and shards were pinned to the wall by the blades, the barrier burned my back I felt something fuelling me rage, madness, then the glass windows shattered and flew to the man the glass sank into his flesh, for a second he bled badly then each shard of glass dropped out healing instantly.

"Full of surprises aren't ya wee lass." He chuckled police-girl was having a panick attack. Then Alucard's head dissolved into blood and pooled into words I couldn't read but police-girl started to shake but didn't move I couldn't move he was going to her I couldn't move an inch in just watched. The blades were at her neck I struggled more. The gun shots shattered the blades saving her it was Sir Integra.

"Those girls belong to me. What's you business here Iscariot." She said clearly cross.

"Sir Integra Hellsing on what do I owe the pleasure of such a personal appearance." He smiled I was still struggling to get free wanting to rip his throat out for want he did to Alucard.

"Enough father Anderson this is a grave violation of our agreement, the situation is now under our control get out." She said sternly. He frowned.

"I don't take orders from a filthy protestant whore." He ran at Sir Integra killing her bodyguards I ripped my wings away from the wall to get lose and pushed him away from her shielding her with my wings I snarled at him, police-girl aimed her gun at him ready to shoot.

"An artificial regenerator and they've upgraded your healing your a thing." She smirked.

"And your worthless without that pet you love to parade around with." Sir Integra gasped.

"You missed his decapitation." She, smiled why is she smiling.

"You cut his head off is that all." Then bats came through the window swarming blending into one mass it was Alucard he was back.

"Cut off his head stabbed his heart you may be the fruit of the finest antivampire technology but a hundred years Hellsing knowledge has produced Alucard our crown glory." Alucard laughed.

"Alucard!" I yelled happy.

"Master." Police-girl said also happy.

"So what will you do now." She said amused.

"I'll retreat for now I need some preparation before I kill this one." The barrier was lifted and swirled around the man and he disappeared. We survived.

"Why didn't you drink." Alucard wasn't happy with police-girl.

"I felt that if I did I would lose something important." She said her head hung low in shame. Alucard then walked up to me and touched my wings I flinched at the contact my wings still had tear marks in and were very sore.

"Well done for protecting my master but next time be less reckless luckily it was only your wings that suffered." I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you didn't die." I said he put his hand on my cheek caressing it.

"I told you I would protect you." He said softly.