"Where are you?" I asked

"Follow my voice then grab my hand" he replied back

I started to walk towards the couch were his voice was coming from, suddenly I felt someone touching my waist and I screamed.

"It's just me" Phil said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch

"Oh, I thought it was someone else" I said

He pulled me towards the couch and I fell onto the couch and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back.
I was scared and I was shaking like crazy, he was too.

"Are you ok?" I said worriedly

"Yeah I'm fine, the real question is are you ok?" He replied back to me

"Yeah I'm ok" I lied

"No your not, your shaking" he said to me as he hugged me tighter

"Your shaking as well" I said back to him before pulling away and sitting next to him.

Phil's POV

I was shaking out of control, I was scared shitless. I pulled him down near me and hugged him tightly, I felt safe with him and I was happy he was ok. He pulled away from me and sat next to me, I started to shake again as the thunder and lighting got louder.

"I'm scared" I said to him worriedly

"Don't worry, I am as well" he replied back to me

"Wait, don't you have your phone" I asked him

"No sorry, I left it in the kitchen but don't you have yours" he asked back to me

"I don't have mine either" I said back to him

I was starting to worry as he told me he didn't have his phone. I leaned over to him to check if he was shaking and he was.

"Help, I'm getting scared and it's cold" he said as he held me close

"Don't worry, I'm here. Just lay on me and I'll keep you safe" I said.

Dans POV

My cheeks started to go red as roses when he said he would keep me safe, even though he probably was as terrified as I was. I moved closer to him and I started to feel warmth coming through my body, I stopped shaking and I started to feel safer. I loved him and I wish he felt the same way about me, just hearing him say that he would keep me safe was making my world light up. I moved over to him and laid my head on his chest were I heard his heard beating faster than ever.

"Thanks. Can we stay together until the lights go on, I am still scared" I said as I looked in his deep blue eyes

"Staying here with you is good, let's stay here for longer" he said as he looked deeply into my eyes

Thoughts started to cross my mind as the night went by, like
Why does he care or should I tell him, but those thoughts were just messing with me cause I knew that he would never like me and this was just all platonic. The lights started to flicker but I felt like I never wanted them to turn on because all I wanted was to be with him.

Phil's POV

He got closer to me and I felt so warm, I never wanted this to end. I was wondering if I should tell him my secret but I knew he would hate me if I told him what he meant to me. He started to fall asleep on my shoulder like one of those fan fics that our phans write. I looked over to him and thoughts crossed my mind like I am going to tell him or KISS HIM, KISS HIM but my thoughts were wrong and I would need the right time to do it. The lights started to flicker and the lights started to come on.

"The lights are starting to come on" he said excitedly

He lifted his head off my shoulder and leaned over to get up off the couch but failed and fell on top of me. My heart started to race and even more thoughts flooded my mind. He looked deeply into my eyes and I looked back into his, I started to wonder what he was thinking.

Dans POV

I fell onto Phil and I started to blush harder than I ever had been before, thoughts flooded my mind and I felt so tempted. I couldn't resist looking into his deep blue eyes and to my surprise he looked back at into mine. I started to look at his red lips and before I knew it his lips crashed into mine and he started to kiss me, I kissed him back and our lips started to sway in motion to each other. I never thought this would ever happen to me but it did, I didn't think he liked me but he did and my thoughts were right all along. I wrapped my long arms around his waist and he put his arms around my neck. Moments passed and our lips broke apart, I had never felt so right and loved at the same time but here we were laying on the couch next to each other, kissing each other's sweet lips.

Phil's POV

I felt so tempted and before I knew it we were kissing, my lips were against his and my dreams started to light up. I wasn't feeling scared anymore, I was feeling loved. He started to kiss me back and everything was feeling bright again, I forgot about the darkness and sad times and focused on him and him only because I loved him and nothing could ever break us apart now. He put his arms around my waist and my face lit up red, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. After a while we broke apart and looked deeply back into each other's eyes.

"I love you" I blurted out

"I love you too" he said before he pulled me into another, more passionate kiss.

Authors note

Hello people of the internet,
I am chicas2002!
If you did like this please follow me, it makes me want to write more!
If you didn't like it feel free to rant about it in the comments!
I will see you all soon ✌️bye✌️