ii

Working for Glendale fighting club is one great feeling...a great escape from my reality,from a reality which I never wanted.After i passed all of my final exams and got my degree in medicine my parents throw a huge party that I didn't even went to....

I'm giving everything what they want and expected out from me,I went and finished meds school for them..crushed my own dream because they didn't approved..But it's okay,everyone would think I'm mentally unstable for doing that,for giving up everything I wanted in life but I messed up too much I guess that I just need to follow because i disappointed them way too much not to follow their demands.

Just because I disappointed them by being gay..

"How was your day lady bug?"drew asked once she plopped down beside me on the couch

I leaned into his shoulder and he automatically wrapped his arms around my shoulder..

"I might come of as a total bitch the first days you moved in...but so you know I'm just all stressed out about everything okay?"I said looking up to my older brother who placed a soft kiss to my forehead

"I know that...I'm not everyone else who thinks you're a total dickhead or snob or asshole,because I noticed that you do come off as those when people first met you"I punch his side making him Yelp

"I'm just kidding!!but seriously...it's fine I know dad and mom had been pressuring you to everything they want...and you being the nicest angel,you do everything to give them whatever they want just because you don't like dicks like I do"and that earned him another elbow

He stood up and went to sit on the other chair..

"Anyways...fuck that hurts!i should've not took you to all my judo classes before!"he said throwing me the pillow that has a cat and a word pussy above it..causing me to laugh more.

"So how's the girl at the fighting club you're talking about ?"he asked

And suddenly Jessamyns stupid sexy smirk pop up in my mind sending all shivers down the back of my neck..

Gosh that woman's gonna be the death of me even for the first time I ever laid my eyes on her,only a few days until she put a toll on me! Her smell her voice that fucking sexy ass smirk of hers are the ones I need to avoid!!

Specially I don't have any clue to what does she prefer..sausage or pancakes,tits or dicks! So before I get my self all worked up I need to put a good distance towards that gun duke.

Whenever I go see her work out its enough to make me want her in so many ways,it's crazy because whenever she's around I feel a weird pull towards her,I feel the need to hold her even though she's taller than me by so many inches..

"Yeah...I think you got it bad lady bug!!my gaydar is beeping so loud around you"he said once again I grab the pillow and throw it back at him just as hard as how he threw the pillow at me

"Maybe because I'm gay?!asshole!im going to bed I have work tomorrow!"

"Uhhhh huh...I don't know if you do really work or just being all kinky at those locker rooms with that Jessamyn duke!"he said making me all flustered just by the thought of it..

So instead of bickering more,I went inside my bedroom and plopped down into my king sized bed with all white duvet and fluffy pillows..

I am good...that Jessamyn duke is probably just like maxim,she'll just probably fuck your life over again and leave you broken as fuck...
Plus it's just a small tiny feeling it'll go away...

• • • •

Early in the morning once again I beat Ronda for being the first one to-