Chapter 5

Next morning I woke up and took a shower and got myself dressed and then I saw a plate of eggs,bacon and pancakes that had a note that says that he was going to train so ya. I got to the academy and sat down then at least 10 minutes later all the kids were there. Then iruka-sensei said

"hello everyone today we are going to determine if you are genin worthly and I'm also going to be testing you with mizuki" he pointed at mizuki then iruka-sensei and mizuki went in to the room "Opal Wolff" I walked into the room "ok Opal just make 3 clones of yourself" "Shadow Clone Jutsu" I yelled and 5 clones were made"good job Opal now pick a forehead protector"I picked up a black one and tied it on my neck.

~Le Time Skip brought to you by the 2 tailed beast~

I was waiting for dad to pick me up when I heard things like "he's the only one that failed" "serves him right what will we ever do if he becomes a genin" I got super mad and yelled "hey
Lady what did he ever do to you for you to say those things?"one man from the crowd yelled "oh kami it's another monster!"

I ignored the murmurs of the crowd and walked over to the boy and said "hello my name is Opal what's yours?" "MY NAME IS NARUTO UNZIMAKI AND IM GOING TO BE HOGAKE ONE DAY"He yelled "Ok buddy calm down but anyway let's be friends" "Really!" "Ya I do now I have to go home my dad is probably still training so I have to fine him bye"

then I poofed away I made my way to training ground #009 which is the only place he'll train.
What I say to was horrifying.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
Sorry I think this story should have a couple cliffhangers :P