She hit so perfect!quick,instance but smooth..

"That chic is one bad ass chic!"shayna said pulling me out of my trance..

But she's right! I mean she better know something about MMA or something!because if she doesn't know anything or if she just randomly throw that kind of punch she could've killed the guy by breaking the airway from his nose!

"We need to tell this to Ronda!"

• • • •

Fucking assholes!!!  I hurried my way back to my stormy grey Range Rover throwing my bag sack at the passenger seat..

I just wanted to have a fucking break from all the drama that had been going on this past few weeks..Me and my dad getting into an argument,my 26 years old brother coming out to my parents and they kicked him out and now wanting to stay with me here in my simple little downtown la life!then there's my finals for my last year of meds school!thankfully I'm done with internship already and all I've got to do is get a residency which I don't need to rush into..

And how I got an internship done before I finished meds school???simple...My parents business connections..

All I wanted is to drink the best smoothie there is here in Glendale..but no! Destiny has to fucked things up and letting those assholes decided to get something from that same fucking store just to annoy the shit out of me!

Before I drive of back downtown la where I chose to have my own place,I calmed my self..

That's when my phone rung..

"Hey my ladybug !"

Groaning to my brothers happily voice i put on my seat belt and connected my phone to my car so it's a hands-free phone call..

"Drew I told you to never call me that again"

"Whatever...but I'm on my way to your place so i better see that fine ass of yours there..ciao!"

With that he ended the phone call as I went to go help my brother move in his stuff to my place!

This will be one hell of a week...

• • • •

When I step foot inside the gym roar of applause and whistles are all I heard...

"JESSAMYN GUN DUKE IS BACK!!!"I heard Ronda and shayna cheered amongst the people who's training..

I stood in a stool to and gave a playful bow..and shouted

"NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!"

After everyone laughs They did went back to each of their training..

While I stood for a while watching shayna and Ronda play fight..

"I better go change"I said and went at the back room to change my sweat pants to a all black tights..I decided to just put on one of my loose muscle shirt with my black sports bra...

God I truly am thankful for not having tits like Ronda!

I chuckled at my own thought and went on to put some muscle tapes on my foot and grab some for my hands while I got out and back outside whole wrapping my now good and healed left hand..