Chapter 3 : " you're so cute "

Timmy and I ended up watching some comedy movie and I went home after.

What could it be he was really crying about like I'm super confused but I guess it's better I say confused right now.

As I'm laying in bed , all these thought storm in my head and I'm overwhelming myself. I'm just waking up and I'm already scaring myself. Gosh I need to stop going that.

I spring out of bed and walk over to my bathroom to brush my teeth and shower for school. It's 7:23 am so I have about an hour and half to get myself together before me and Timmy walk to hell again aka school.

-----------------------
I finish faster than usual and step out of my shower. I dry myself off and stare at myself in the mirror.

Wow my hair is getting really long.

I snap back into what I was doing and walk to my bed room in only a towel. I get a cool breeze when I open my bedroom door and I feel like I just walked into a freezer. I run and turn my ceiling fan off.

I dress myself in black skinny jeans and a blue pastel tank top that said waves on it. How classic to be wearing something that says waves on it in California. I giggle to myself and go back to my bathroom to do my make up and hair.

Taking a purple eye liner from my make up bag I make a small wing on my lid. I curl my eye lashes and apply mascara. I'm finished with my make up and hair.

I'm super hungry so I make myself eggs , bacon and toast. I pour a glass of lemonade and sit down and enjoy my breakfast.

I'm half way done with breakfast and it's almost 8:15. School starts at 9.

I hear a knock at the door. I get up from my seat and open the door to see Timmy in front of me.

" Wow your early! " I say surprised and let him in.

He turns to me. " yeah thought I'd just get up early and get things done instead of you rushing me every morning. " Timmy says with a smirk.

Ok Timmy ok thinking smart for once.

I'm impressed and give him a high five.

" I could get use to this. " I smirk back at him and we both burst into laughter.

" you're so cute " I hear Timmy say from behind me as I walk to me seat where my food was.

DID I JUST HEAR THAT RIGHT?! DID TIMMY JUST CALL ME CUTE?!? Ok ok back up.

" I'm cute? Since when? " I question his compliment.

We both stare at each other for a moment before Timmy responds.

" yeah I mean in like a friendly way u'know? " his responds with a warm smile and I'm relieved.

" right ahaha " I nervously laugh and stuff my face with my food before I say something completely stupid.

I quickly finish my food. I grab my bag and slip on my matt black combat boots and we head out the door.

School is only not even 10 minutes away so it's not that bad.

Timmy and I make small talk along the way about random things and before I knew it we were at the front of the school.

I hug him good bye as he drops me off at my first class and I walk in right when my teacher calls my name and my heart drops.

"Hi Mr. James sorry I'm a bit late I didn't wake up early enough " I lie just so I don't embarrass myself in front of 25 students.

He reassures me that it's ok and for it not to become a habit. The class I'm in is history and my history teacher is pretty chill so I wouldn't say I hated this class.

* End of the day bell sounds *

As I'm walking to my locker I get a text from Timmy.

Timmy 🎶💩 : come to the mall with me to help me pick out some nice clothes. :))

I reply within seconds.

Me : ok meet me in front in 10 minutes. I need to go home first to grab some money cause I might get a few things too.

I continue walking to my locker and get another text from Timmy.

Timmy 🎶💩 : sure no problem see you in 10 😁

//////////////////////

Again bit of a short chapter but it's all I could think of. Ahah next chapter will be better I promise.

Twitter : @ gigi23bubblez

TWEET ME ;)

Until next time

- daphne 💃🏼