The Boy In The Forest

~ Lycia's P.O.V~

 I walked into my room letting out a short sigh as I let my silver eyes wander the forest mural of my room. My bed was like a twisted tree that had a vines and a small tree going to the ceiling on the head rest. Every piece of furniture was made of dark ebony wood, and the fireplace was carved with dark marble. The designs on the beautiful marble were of wolves and ravens with a carving of a wolf's head on a corner of it.

 A set of classic double doors laid on the other side of where I had walked in, and I went over to them opening those once I got close enough after closing the door into my bedroom.

 I walked out onto the balcony which was relatively high off the ground though I didn't mind for I knew  it wasn't likely that I would fall. I looked into the forest in front of me smiling slightly as I heard the hoots of owls and other sounds of animals that seemed just as alive in the starry night as in the light of day.

 My eyes then went onto an unusual shadow just below the towering tree, and they wandered up to the source. There a boy around my age with curly hair, black clothing that resembled those of a robber, pale white skin, and a bowler hat on his head. He also had a black cloth over his nose and his eyes were on mine strangely enough. 

 I looked around making sure that he didn't have any other people with him though when I looked back there was nothing but darkness. I lingered there for a moment before walking back into my room closing the door behind me. I then changed into my black nightgown before going to bed drifting to a peaceful and deep slumber.

                                                    ~Robin's P.O.V~

 I sighed in relief as I watched her go inside from a bush I was hiding in that was at the rim of the forest. I had been setting my traps like I usually did at this time though I caught sight of the girl at the Merryweather manor. Something about her seemed intriguing to me.

 I knew though that it wasn't good to get caught up with a Merryweather for my sister paid for that mistake. Just finish doing what you were doing Robin. She is the enemy, and you have to remember that. She probably hate you anyway just like Benjamin hated Loveday. I sighed before going out of my hiding spot and farther into the forest to finish my work trying to forget about the strange girl in the tower. 

 I walked into the De Noir castle after finishing my work, and went up to my room. It was plain with only a simple bed, nightstand, closet, and window. All of it was made with a simple oak. As I went to get into my bed I noticed a small slip of paper laying neatly on my nightstand. I looked around for a moment before picking it up opening it cautiously.

  I saw you watching the girl my brother. Be cautious of who you chose. ~Loveday I looked at it in shock for I hadn't heard from my sister in some time. I quickly put it away not wanting my father to find it before going to bed closing my eyes as I soon drifted to sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making it so short. It was more of a filler chapter then anything. I promise I will try and make them longer next time. :)