Nothing But A Fairytale ~Robin De Noir Story~

~Lycia's P.O.V~

 I kept silent as I sat in the living room watching the area my cousin would be arriving in with curious silver eyes which everyone seemed to either find unusual or stunning. It was one of those things you either like or you hate to be honest. My long black hair was down flowing in loose waves. My dress was down to my ankles, and was pure black with a lace design on the top. I even had simple black flats to go with it. I also had on my silver heart pendant with black designs which matched everything else that Father gave to me a while back. 

 I stroked the family dog, Wrolf, calmly as I watched a girl with reddish brown hair walk in with an odd woman beside her. My father was leading them both with an expressionless face which seemed a bit cold to my surprise. 

 When the old woman noticed Wrolf and I she stopped, gasping at the large beast before her. My cousin did the same looking at the dog fearfully.

 "This is Wrolf and my daughter Lycia." My father explained. "There are some who find Wrolf alarming. He can kill in an instant." Wrolf barked loudly at them though I remained calm as I stroked his head. 

 My father looked at Maria, my cousin, with a faint smile on his face. "But your a Merryweather. He very probably won't harm you." Wrolf barked again though he soon retreated away leaving me in my spot alone.

 Father looked at me calmly with a bit of pride in his eyes. "Done with your studies my dear?" He asked casually. I nodded standing up smiling a bit myself. "Yes Father," I replied calmly with a hint of joy in my voice.  "Then may you come with me?" He asked politely. I nodded once more walking over to his side.

 My father then lead the way stopping at a spiral staircase that was across from another which lead to my own room. "Ms.Heliotrope, your room is down there on the right." She nodded and began walking down the hallway and after that I ignored it looking at the ground until my uncle say in an angered tone, "Why don't you take a look at your room before you point your nose at it. Come along Lycia." I looked at him a bit shocked as he began ascending the stairs.

 After Benjamin showed Maria her room I wished her goodnight and began heading to my room. I was curious on why my uncle was being so rude and cold though I learned never to question him for he always seemed to avoid it. Lets just hope the best for them.