Silver Blooded

Silver Blooded

A Maya Manning Novel

----

Daphne’s Point Of view

One

-----

Waiting around oxford St. at 2 in the morning is the most stupidest thing I have done in my life, especially since my parents are threatening to send me to boarding school on the other side of the country if my behavior doesn’t change.

My dealer Greg said he will meet me here. Okay yes I take drugs ever since my mom died and my father got re married to an evil bitch queen I have been acting out doing what ever I can to piss them off, I didn’t mean to get hooked on drugs. I just experimented and now I am hooked. Not that I care though.

Greg was supposed to meet me here almost an hour ago. It was freezing and dark. Almost anything can happen in the dark, you never know what’s lurking around out there. Epically in the city of London at this time of the morning.

I looked down at my new iphone 4 my father bought me hoping I would change – I have been begging for on since they came out – But bribing me won’t work. The only thing that could possibly help me is if someone murdered that witch Isabella, okay so not murder but I want her out of my life and if boarding school is the only way to get her out of my life then by all means…send me away. I dear her with in the first to weeks my father will miss me and bring me back and she will leave, because I know she hates me. I know that for sure.

“Where are you” I muttered

It was freezing cold. I was just praying that I wouldn’t rain. I was in short shorts and a thin singlet top with a long black trench coat over the top with black thongs. I was just about to leave when I saw a white van. I thought it was Greg’s van. I was wrong. Two men hoped out of the van and began walking up to me. I ran away as fast as I could but that was no use the two were chasing after me and I was also being followed by the van.

I ran into an alleyway hoping I could hide, I hide inside a dumpster. It was large and filled with rubbish but I didn’t care. I heard footsteps. Crap! I thought loudly it was so loud, like I had yelled it out the top of my lungs. The footsteps stopped either they had left were standing still. I wasn’t going to take any chances so I decide to wait for a little while.

I waited almost 5 minutes. There they should be gone now. I let out a sigh and pushed open the lid and jumped out. I was covered in garbage and smelt like it to. Grate and I can’t have a shower till the morning…well earlier in the morning.

I exited the alleyway. But before I knew to men had grabbed me and threw me into a van. I yelled at the top my lungs but I doubt that would help. The car sped off as fast as it could.

“Greg if this is some sick joke it isn’t funny!” I yelled

“Some one shut her up!” the driver yelled

The man on my left side. The one who had black short spiky hair reached over the front seat and grabbed duck tape he ripped a long piece off and stuck it on my mouth. I muttered and tried to yell but the duck tape made it hard I released that they didn’t tie my hands up. I lifted my right hand up but the man on my right figured out what I was going to do and he grabbed my hand and held them together tightly.

“Liam” the man on my right growled “Pass me some rope”

“Dude don’t use names!” the man on my right whose name was Liam growled

Liam handed the man on my right side some rope and he tightly tied my hands and together.

“Duck tape wont last” I heard Liam mutter