Angel Without Wings (1 of 2)

In dominion did Michael have green eyes? I just want to get that right for my description later on. And no they don't die, I just like to sometimes show what the characters think, like to mix it up a bit.

-Aly's P.O.V.-
Michael sat up suddenly, holding his swords at ready.
"It's ok." I say when he felt my hands on his skin. I softly drug them down on opposite sides of his back leaning forward.
"Just kind of instinct." He says when I smiled.
"That's ok." I say when he turned his head to the side the corner of his lip turned up when I was sitting flatly till I leaned forward giving him a quick kiss.
I wrapped my arms around myself pain paralyzing me where I was sitting.
"I got it." Michael said peeling off my dressings with care not to tug at the stitched skin. It was healing, slowly, but healing. Michael sprouted his wings and got a feather.
"Whoa!!" I say stopping him.
"It grows back," He promised, "very quickly."
"Ok." I say when I heard him chuckle behind me.
I relaxed feeling him place new dressings on my stitches. I touched the archangel wing pendant on the small chain at my neck repeatedly.
"Something bothering you?" He asked. After we both had gotten badly hurt Michael had changed very drastically towards me.
"Yeah. I don't know what I am. I'm not human and I'm not angel anymore. I'm nothing.." I say tears falling, "Do you know what I am?"
"Yes I do." He says smiling, "I know who you are even if you don't, your my Aly." Michael brushed the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs.
I couldn't sleep on my back, not till the bad gashes from my wings healed. At this point I felt like dead weight, or something that was in the way.
I laid on my side facing Michael as he placed the swords back in their sheaths the sound of the fabric against the metal causing me to shiver.
"We have a lot of traveling to do tomorrow, so get some sleep." Michael said scooping some hair out of my face, that always aggravated him when my hair did that.