[Chapter Two]

[foul langauge]

A large, stage light flicked down upon one of the cast members thomas had grown to love. A boy, his age was crying -obviously as the act- into his knees, and screaming out for help.

He knew the character, the role immediatly, but hed never been there to meet or see the actor behind the scenes, as the full runthroughs they did, Thomas would be backstage with his earphones in, blasting any metal band to scream out the lyrics of songs thatd bore out the same words they acted everyday, until someone tapped him for his role. The only time he'd be in the scene with the boy, was when the main event was happening: The Group.

The boy on stage cried some more, the background scene showing he was in a public bathroom, the faded, smudged and ruined designs of street art and names in hearts blurring out any empty space on the walls.

The boy cried, until he heard someone on the otherside of the 'wall' (that Thomas had helped make out of styrephone a few days before) and instantaniously fell silent. The person outside however, turned out to be the characters -named Kyle- bully, also the teenage boy who raped the other. The story was strange, but Thomas loved the whole idea of the group of misfits coming together.

They were performing this production masterpeice to their school and selling tickets to adults, but the main thing that was haplening, was the fact they were filming it and putting it on everything they could. It also wasnt a famous play, it was written by one of the students who refused to say their name, so they stayed annonymous until the evening of the play, st the end, and when it was online, for the credits.

The scene ended with some drama happening, and thomas' stomach growled as he watched the hallway scene happen from behind the curtain. The scene where two of the leads, mia and al, were walking towards the support group, together. The characters were written to hate each other, but grew closer and closer and eventually dated through it.

When they were there, Cameron, the camera girl, directed the others to stop filming, as she did herself. The two of the actors laughed, one of them blonde, and the other with dark brown hair and faded purple tips.

Al clapped loudly, as did Luke and the rest of the backstage cast, including Lukes boyfriend, Aiden, who Thomas didnt know very well, but proceeded to like, as he knew hed protected Luke from bullying and helped out with the boys abusive dad, and both Thomas and Alexia were very thankful for that.

The blonde boys stomach was tied in knots as they set up the 'S.O.S' scene. He knew he was supposed to walk through a door half way through the others were talking, and it made him sick because he couldnt just be there.

He watched as Al and Mia entered, and the scene where Al and the character of Kyle argued, although Kyle being selectivley mute. There was only five of the characters in this main scene, so Thomas nearly threw up as he walked into the room.

He let out a shaky breath, one last time, before turning the rusty metal handle and inturupting the acting of Al and Kyles argument. He then coughed, biting his lip, because the other male there, aside from himself and Kyle, Brad, made fun of all of them constantly, and mostly his character, Casey.

Cameron stopped filming and they all cheered for getting the timing right first try, before they started the next part. Thomas awkwardly walked and pulled out a plastic chair, sitting next to Kyle.

"Welcome to S.O.S," Jacey, the actor of Al, said, and Mia, (who was actually called Mia) ran her hand along Jaceys thigh. Not seconds later, the two burst out laughing, before they re did the scene, this time without the humourous laughter and awkward tension between the actors.

When the rehearsal of the scene was finally done for the day, thomas was releived. Yes, his character was a main but he didnt talk much and he had his ond, single scene to film tommorow, before finishing reading up one one of the last few scenes and doing that for the next few days.

He grabbed a bottle of water from the stand, a whiete chocolate chip cookie, and span around to go and sit on the comfy seat by the boxes of props he always sat by, when he knocked someone to the ground.

Thomas then, at short notice, cursed loudly. "Shit, sorry, i wa-" he stopped, seing it was the actor of kyle, now dressed in black jeans and an oversized disney sweater. He realised hed just stopped talking and started drooling over the boy, and helped him up to his feet.

"Its okay, I was only going to ask you if you wanted to go and get a coffee. maybe rehearse a few of our scenes," Thomas' heart skipped a beat, even though he hadnt read the whole of the script, and didnt even know they had many together. But, his inhumanly beating heart took over his brain and he nodded, grabbing a little brown bag and placing the cookie inside.

"I uh, I'm thomas," he grinned awkwardly at the sunningly beautiful boy that was stood before him, and galmost groaned aloud at how stupidly graceless he sounded, and he just wanted to complet- "I know," the other boy inturrupted his thoughts. "I'm dylan,"

Thomas' heart melted at his every spoken word, and they ended up walking to the smoothie shop, as Dylan loved smoothies as much as Thomas did, but he was fairly new to the area and had never been.

Thomas refused to let Dylan pick, but he asked if he had allregies or dislikes, before ordering a Berry Burst for Dylan and his all time favourite, a Jungle Juice for himself.

They talked about the play, and joked around, giggling and laughing at each others words, sat comfily on the window sofa that was so big, yet they were pressed together in the corner part.

Then, with one simple statement, Thomas' world came crashing down around him in excitment, nerves and possible want,

"You do know we kiss, right?"

[a/n: kill me]